Eyes Olay Eyes Day & Night Duo Pack-Ultimate Eye Cream & Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment

BY OLAY #6 in Acne Treatments

Use Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream during the day. This 3-in-1 Decircler, DeWrinkler & DePuffer instantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Use Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Cream at night. It fights crow’s feet and smoothes skin to reduce the look of your deepest wrinkles in just 4 weeks. see more...

Olivia A.
McKinney
I am only 19 years old but I am a firm believer that it is never too early to start using anti-aging products. My mom has this products and a lot of other Olay products as well, so I decided to try it myself. As a full-time college student, I deal with dark circles and bags on a daily basis. This product has helped me immensely in diminishing those dark circles and bags to make it look like I have gotten a full night's rest (which we all know is not true! #college) I recommend this product to any age group!
Jada H.
Bushnell, IL
I would like to say, great things about this product but...I was actually pretty disappointed with this product. Wasn't effective. On top of it for $20 and you one little container and one little red tub of product that isn't effective was disappointing. I would not recommend this product to my friends or family.
Maria D.
Brooklyn, NY
I was never one that was big on eye cream , but I have recently realized how important the under eye area truly is. I purchased this in hopes of smoothing out my under-eye area, and I really believe it does work. It definitely reduces the puffiness and smoothes out the area itself. Will definitely repurchase.
Suzie M.
I have only been using Olay Eye Retinol Eye Treatment for 1/2 the amount of time suggested on the box ( 2 weeks ). I used to go to a skin dermatologist and get prescription but i gave stopped going ( to save myself the much higher cost ) and started dedicating myself to OLAY and I am a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER.... I still think it's pricer than I would like to pay do that's why the 4 rating ... I chose it because it made the 'O List' and that always gives me a chance to discover some products I haven't' tried before ... still haven't noticed the brightening under my eyes yet ... but i haven't given it enough time to know ...
Deb K.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been using these products for some time now and I really like it. It removes crows feet and the dark circles under your eyes. You will notice a difference after only a week as that is how long that it took me. I would recommend this to anyone that is trying to reduce the signs of aging!
Sarah D.
Pacheco
 I literally I love all of the Olay eye creams I have tried them all but this one by far is my favorite I have definitely noticed after one month of using this product that the fine lines around my eyes have diminished I also feel like my eyes are super moisturize and look awake bright and amazingly soft it has gotten rid of the dark circles under my eyes I mean they're still there they're not gone but they have definitely gotten lighter if you apply this everyday you will definitely see results it is also great to apply under makeup
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I love using Olay Eyes Day and Night Duo Pack Eye Cream and Pro-Retinol Eye Treatment because of the versatility and amazing results I've seen by using this very gentle eye cream. I would buy it again because I know I can trust Olay for my skincare.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
I have never before reviewed a product but felt I wanted to share my experience with this one. From the first day of using Olay Eyes, I noticed a difference, especially in the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes. I had a very stressful week. I looked in the mirror and knew I needed to do something. I've always loved Olay products, so I bought Olay Eyes. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner. I highly recommend this product. I honestly feel I look 10 years younger already!
KatePutnam P.
Concord, NH
I just started using this lotion and haven’t noticed any changes yet but was recommended it by one of my girlfriends that loves it. The value is on point and the price seems to be average. I’ll keep using it and will buy it again.
Brooke F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I have massive dark spots under my eyes from excessive studying and having two little ones who don't believe in a bed time. The eye treatment dos wonders for me and I'm starting to have less and less people ask me what's wrong so it definitely must be working. A little pricey from what I normally would spend, but it's definitely worth it with the end result. It doesn't irritate my eyes and has a very pleasant subtle smell to it.