Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL

My favorite product from E.LF is the eye primer. What's you favorite Product from E.LF

Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Lancaster Park, AB
4 years ago
The brow kit and HD setting powder are my top favs
Haley C.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
4 years, 5 months ago
Their brushes for sure! I use them daily and I've never had any problems with them! They are hands down THE best affordable brushes!
Abby N.
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
The Elf acne fighting foundation and the studio stipple brush!
Mikael S.
Mikael S.
Spanish Fork, UT
4 years, 5 months ago
Love their mascara! Goes on smooth and doesn't clump
Lakesha K.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
Studio brush line (especially the small stipple for blending), the concealer palette (dark), and the studio matte lipstick. I have no found a complexion yet that does not look great with the red one it makes your teeth look whiter. The zit zapper is awesome too, for that monthly breakout.
Teddi K.
Teddi K.
Lafayette, LA
4 years, 6 months ago
I love their translucent face powder and plumping lip gloss
Misti M.
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
The Brushes
bella c.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
The blush is pretty good in quality
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Riverside, Ca
4 years, 6 months ago
The face primer and the eye brow kit are definitely my favorite.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
My three favorites are their lip exfoliator, gel primer, and their eye refresh roller. All work so well and make me feel like I'm giving myself a little facial every day.