Shileizy T.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product from E.LF is the eye primer. What's you favorite Product from E.LF
Kassandra H.
Kassandra H.
Lancaster Park, Alberta, AB
3 years, 5 months ago
The brow kit and HD setting powder are my top favs
Haley C.
Haley C.
Winston Salem, NC
3 years, 10 months ago
Their brushes for sure! I use them daily and I've never had any problems with them! They are hands down THE best affordable brushes!
Abby N.
Abby N.
Springfield, MO
3 years, 10 months ago
The Elf acne fighting foundation and the studio stipple brush!
Mikael S.
Mikael S.
Spanish Fork, UT
3 years, 10 months ago
Love their mascara! Goes on smooth and doesn't clump
Lakesha K.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
Studio brush line (especially the small stipple for blending), the concealer palette (dark), and the studio matte lipstick. I have no found a complexion yet that does not look great with the red one it makes your teeth look whiter. The zit zapper is awesome too, for that monthly breakout.
Teddi K.
Teddi K.
Lafayette, LA
3 years, 11 months ago
I love their translucent face powder and plumping lip gloss
Misti M.
Misti M.
Corp Christi, TX
The Brushes
bella c.
bella c.
Plymouth, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
The blush is pretty good in quality
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Riverside, Ca
3 years, 11 months ago
The face primer and the eye brow kit are definitely my favorite.
Cara L.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
My three favorites are their lip exfoliator, gel primer, and their eye refresh roller. All work so well and make me feel like I'm giving myself a little facial every day.
Noelle G.
Noelle G.
3 years, 11 months ago
I love their blush! I have trouble finding the right color with other products that doesn't make me look like a clown but e.l.f has the right natural-looking colors. And the best thing about it is the price! :-)
Bristol, England
3 years, 11 months ago
I actually forgot to mention a product that I use all the time and is a face saver for people with oily skin and that is the face blotting papers! I have them with me all time and when I look shiny instead of piling on more powders I just use one or two of these and they soak up all the oil and keep my makeup in place.
Bristol, England
3 years, 11 months ago
The HD translucent powder- it sets my makeup really well and gives a really nice finish Also I am just a big fan of their palettes and makeup books in general!
Tina S.
Tina S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
I love their complexion perfection powder! Its a really nice translucent powder and last forever. Definitely something everyone should try out :)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Frostburg, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
Mattifying powder or the Blush/Contour Duo! The brushes!!!
Kaci G.
Kaci G.
Van Nuys, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
The eyelid primer is easily the best deal. Lately I have been in love with the new prism palette and Super Lustrous Eyeshadows
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Louisville, KY
3 years, 11 months ago
I love the liquid eye liner!!