by e.l.f. Cosmetics
Ask a Question
Sakina N.
Sakina N.
Sugarland, Texas

Are their makeup brushes any good?
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
July 15, 2014, 11:08 p.m.
Yes, I have many makeup brushes from them and they have lasted such a long time I use these brushes over my expensive ones from department stores.
Sarah-Jane K.
Sarah-Jane K.
July 9, 2014, 4:05 p.m.
It always use elf studio brushes, such good quality without being ridiculously expensive.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
July 5, 2014, 4:54 p.m.
The studio line is good. The larger brushes did finally shed in a big clump after about 5 years, so much so that I had to get rid of them. For the price, I would say that's pretty good. I don't really like the regular brushes. I tried the kabuki brush and found it very scratchy.
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
July 2, 2014, 11:37 p.m.
The studio line brushes are the best. My collection is full of them and I'm glad I have them.
rickelle w.
rickelle w.
July 2, 2014, 3:58 p.m.
Yes i love them! When i was them they don't shed or anything and they are soft but firm
Delisse T.
Delisse T.
July 1, 2014, 7:56 p.m.
Some reason they make my face red and itchy :(
brianna m.
brianna m.
June 29, 2014, 10:29 p.m.
They ussauly leave my face red
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
June 27, 2014, 5:05 p.m.
It depends you have to find the right brush for the job. I don't like the contour brush but the powder brush works for my bronzer and powder
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
June 27, 2014, 6:18 a.m.
Like I answered above, it's a must have!! They're very cheap and good quality!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
June 26, 2014, 11:41 p.m.
I don't think so, personally. i guess you get what you pay for though. they're very cheap and i suppose if you want a ton or you're just starting out with being serious about makeup, they're good to get. i would invest and get some marginally more constitutional ones.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
June 26, 2014, 3:24 p.m.
I love the brushes, they are the only ones I am using right now!
Yeshorra F.
Yeshorra F.
June 25, 2014, 5:47 p.m.
They are one of the better lower end brushes that you can purchase. Plus they are inexpensive, so it would not hurt to give them a try.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
June 25, 2014, 2:06 p.m.
The $3 black brushes are pretty decent. The regular $1 white ones shed a lot on me.
Kailey K.
Kailey K.
June 25, 2014, 1:50 p.m.
I personally did not like them, they started to shed and fall apart after one cleaning. You get what you pay for. I recommend spending your money on a quality name brand set like Sigma or M.A.C. You won't be disappointed.
Carie J.
Carie J.
June 24, 2014, 4 p.m.
For the price yes
Abby S.
Abby S.
June 24, 2014, 3:49 p.m.
They're really great, just make sure you dry them upside down. Use rubber bands and a towel rod and loop the rubber band around it and stick the brush in, bristles down. The brush glue is kinda weak. But they are very soft. Clean them with dish soap and olive oil to get them clean and nourished.
Tonantzin A.
Tonantzin A.
June 24, 2014, 12:07 a.m.
I honestly have so many brushes from them, they are fantastic.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
June 23, 2014, 3:25 p.m.
They are wonderful, As good as the ones you spend a lot of money for.
Marcia A.
Marcia A.
June 23, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
Yes! The makeup brushes are pretty stellar. You get way more use than you paid for.
Bella L.
Bella L.
June 22, 2014, 9:17 a.m.
They're pretty good, but after a pretty long while they start to fray and break a little.
Kerstin M.
Kerstin M.
June 22, 2014, 2:24 a.m.
Their studio line are pretty good for the price! I own like three of them and they do the job!
Kira C.
Kira C.
June 22, 2014, 12:05 a.m.
YES!!! I own quite a few of their face and blending brushes and the quality for the price is amazing. If you take care of them, they last a long time!
Myriah O.
Myriah O.
June 21, 2014, 10:18 p.m.
I absolutely love their brushes, they're very high quality!
gabriela h.
gabriela h.
June 21, 2014, 8:07 p.m.
Yes their studio brushes are Fabulous! they are the black handle ones :D
Amy H.
Amy H.
June 21, 2014, 6:22 p.m.
They have amazing quality products for the price. I have recently discovered their products and all of them have blown me away.
Cassidy S.
Cassidy S.
June 21, 2014, 3:47 p.m.
My favorite ELF brush is the total face brush. This brush is amazing. I bought mine at Target for 1 dollar. That is a amzing price for a great product.
Joanna P.
Joanna P.
June 20, 2014, 11:32 p.m.
The studio line is amazing
Tayler W.
Tayler W.
June 20, 2014, 9:24 p.m.
I use there eyeshadow brushes and I think they work great. Ice never had a problem with them. You get good quality for how cheap they are.
Shandel B.
Shandel B.
June 20, 2014, 9:55 a.m.
I got the essential brush kit that's 12 brushes, and i can honestly say for me some of them were hit and miss. i have 1 studio eye shadow brush and that to me was ok. the brushes i use the most from elf is the blending brush which is dense and not fluffy, the eyeliner brush and the concealer brush. The concealer brush is really small and i use it typically for under lashes to put shadow on or on the top lashes. ive heard a lot of people say their good but in my opinion in the ones i have, i don't really see where their all that great.

Join Now