Sakina N.
Sugarland, Texas

Are their makeup brushes any good?

Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Murrieta, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I have many makeup brushes from them and they have lasted such a long time I use these brushes over my expensive ones from department stores.
Sarah-Jane K.
Sarah-Jane K.
3 years, 4 months ago
It always use elf studio brushes, such good quality without being ridiculously expensive.
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
3 years, 4 months ago
The studio line is good. The larger brushes did finally shed in a big clump after about 5 years, so much so that I had to get rid of them. For the price, I would say that's pretty good. I don't really like the regular brushes. I tried the kabuki brush and found it very scratchy.
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
3 years, 4 months ago
The studio line brushes are the best. My collection is full of them and I'm glad I have them.
rickelle w.
rickelle w.
Detroit, MI
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes i love them! When i was them they don't shed or anything and they are soft but firm
Delisse T.
Delisse T.
3 years, 4 months ago
Some reason they make my face red and itchy :(
brianna m.
brianna m.
Lynbrook, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
They ussauly leave my face red
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
San Jose, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
It depends you have to find the right brush for the job. I don't like the contour brush but the powder brush works for my bronzer and powder
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
Bakersfield, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
Like I answered above, it's a must have!! They're very cheap and good quality!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't think so, personally. i guess you get what you pay for though. they're very cheap and i suppose if you want a ton or you're just starting out with being serious about makeup, they're good to get. i would invest and get some marginally more constitutional ones.