Add a Photo

#487 in Eyeshadow
sarah a.
sarah a.
algeria

Mineral eye shadows looks perfect and it's the first time I hear about this product it looks great and can't wait to get one from elf
Erica C.
Erica C.
Westernport, MD

I like this product. It is very easy to use and has a numerous amount of colors to choose from and it's not too expensive.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ

Great ! Awesome ! Amaziiinnggg ! Love it ! Get it nowwwww !!!! Won't regret it !! Soo good ! Real nice ! Recommend indeed.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY

I love this shadow, its a really pretty periwinkle color. And I love the fact that its a loose powder eyeshadow even more
Paula T.
Paula T.

I love their products much I would like to try more of their products to experience more and so to give my opinions.
Neyi g.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD

buena pigmentacion. buena difuminacion pero al ser pigmento es muy polvosa y es muy economica y facil de conseguir
tyana H.
tyana H.

I love using this the color is really pretty and it'd very long lasting to me i didn't have any problems with it .
andrea m.
andrea m.

lindo y economico para todas 3 en uno y es mineral asi que es recomendado para el uso diario me encanta siempre
Carissa C.
Carissa C.
Saline, MI

This product is so affordable and i own many different colors. i like how it does not make my eyes feel heavy.
Citlalli H.
Citlalli H.

Really pretty color. Good pigmentation. They sell these at a lot of stores so it's not a problem to find them
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Clarion, PA

Is this eyeshadow comparable to the mineral eye shadow pigment sold by Younique?

Join Now