BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Ernestine C.
Ernestine C.
Grants, NM
Review for: Essential Lipstick 7701 Fantasy
This product looked great and felt so smooth going on. Lightweight and looked great. Will be buying this when i run out again.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Review for: Essential Lipstick 7701 Fantasy
this product is so pigmented, it's soft on my lips, not drying, and it feels like i'm wearing chapstick! it's extremely affordable and the colors are so pretty! the packaging is great because you can see the actual product in it, too.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Review for: Essential Lipstick 7701 Fantasy
There long lasting. I got these for my little sister and she broke it and out it's on all of her dolls. And it's long lasting cuz it was had to remove off of her and the dolls.
Toni M.
Toni M.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Review for: Essential Lipstick 7701 Fantasy
Very smooth has a clean smell to them. It comes in a very nice container is very affordable and when you put it on it feels medicated kinda like you can tell it's benefiting your lips.
Catie B.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
This is a very high quality lipstick for only $1. It has a beautiful color and nice pigmentation. The color doesn't last forever but that really isn't expected and it's not a big deal to re apply it every now and then.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Fresno, CA
I wanted to try this lipstick since it was so cheap and it looked like a great formula to use on my lips everyday. I tried it out and I really liked it I ordered a few more. You can find this at Walmart which is where I found my first one.
Dulce H.
Dulce H.
Phoenix
Review for: Essential Lipstick 7701 Fantasy
Super chalky. Feels rough & really dry on the lips. Tastes horrible && colors have a wierd under tone to them
Tori H.
Tori H.
Oceanside, CA
The colors and pigmentation are nice. Doesn't last a long time, which doesn't bother me because I don't mind reapplying. My biggest issue which keeps me from buying more is that the lid literally will not stay on. You cannot keep this lipstick in a purse or makeup bag because the top will come off and ruin the lipstick and everything else.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
This is an beautiful color. Its a good every day color and it a great affordable lipstick. I total recommend this lipstick
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Tucson, AZ
This lipstick is really good! I love this shade in Fantasy; it is the perfect nude lipstick. and the best part is that it is only $1! I personally own the whole line of these lipsticks, but this one is one of my favorites! Creamy & pigmented.