BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Lewistown , PA
I love the e.l.f eyeliner. Super easy to apply and goes on great without any problems. The product is such a great price for the value you are getting. I would totally recommend this to anyone in need of an eyeliner! Great product!
Brooke M.
Dry Ridge, KY
Such a wonderful liquid option of eyeliner. It stays for hours, is very easy to apply and when I have messed up before it was very simple to correct it. It didn't feel like I had to scrub to get the previous liner off.
Breanna K.
Mesa, AZ
If I could give it no stars I would. This is the worst eyeliner I've ever used and it is pretty much translucent. If it magically does put color down, it chips off. It may be cheap but it's not even worth a dollar.
Shailey R.
Richland, WA
This isn't my favorite product... just because I like to use a eyeliner brush and gel to do my eyeliner but I gave it to my friend and she uses it all the time! It's not pricey at all and is actually affordable
Kachi N.
This does what it says it does. It's a simple liquid eyeliner, I like the pen version because I feel like I have more control with it. I would definitely recommend this to a friend !
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
My favorite drugstore eyeliner that I own. Color payoff is amazing and last all day without it running or creasing. I've purchased this about four times Already and will keep repurchasing. Highly recommended
Brittany S.
Verona, WI
I love ELFs eyeliner. It goes on smooth and it never flakes when it dries. I also love that the black is so dark and never gets lighter through the day. ELFs makeup is always cheap in price but great quality!
Lexus A.
Love this eyeliner! It's so affordable and lasts all day! I love e.l.f eyeliner! I think it is a great product for the price, I bought this at the drugstore and would recommend it to anyone!
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
For the price of elf products I am always surprised at how well they actually work. I was pretty happy with the product I had purchased and it was very affordable.
Nora A.
It's a very nice and pigmented eyeliner even though it's not very long lasting and it fades away fast , I need a lot of control to use it and it goes great with dark eye colors
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.