BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Nijmah S.
Nijmah S.
S Prince Geo, VA
Great felt tip liner. My wings come out perfect every time 👌. The packaging is lovely as well. I have dark brown eyes and it makes then stand out. I brought mine online for $3 so it's such a steal. Just keep it upside down so it won't dry out
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
This product works really well! It's easy to use and goes on smoothly. I have green eyes and it looks great. Elf is a cheaper brand that I bought at Target, but works just as great as a more expensive brand! It is my go to.
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Love this eyeliner pen. The color was rather dark just how I like it. It was easy to put on and easy to do my winged eyeliner look. It is better than other eyeliner pens I have tried. I would recommend this product.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
I think e.l.f. Is a great drugstore brand, if I am buying makeup, I always go to their display. I use many of their products. This eyeliner was easy to use and stayed on most of the day. I would definitely buy it again.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Lakewood, OH
This eyeliner is THE PERFECT eyeliner for a Gorgeous winged eye. It never smudges and the packaging makes it so easy to create a thin small cat eye or a dramatic wing. The felt tip is the Best. This is the only felt tip I would ever use.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Lewistown, PA
I love the e.l.f eyeliner. Super easy to apply and goes on great without any problems. The product is such a great price for the value you are getting. I would totally recommend this to anyone in need of an eyeliner! Great product!
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
This does what it says it does. It's a simple liquid eyeliner, I like the pen version because I feel like I have more control with it. I would definitely recommend this to a friend !
Lexus A.
Lexus A.
Love this eyeliner! It's so affordable and lasts all day! I love e.l.f eyeliner! I think it is a great product for the price, I bought this at the drugstore and would recommend it to anyone!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
For the price of elf products I am always surprised at how well they actually work. I was pretty happy with the product I had purchased and it was very affordable.
Nora A.
Nora A.
It's a very nice and pigmented eyeliner even though it's not very long lasting and it fades away fast , I need a lot of control to use it and it goes great with dark eye colors
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?