BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bloomington, CA
Such a great. Waterproof product lasts me a long time and super affordable I love it
Liz P.
Liz P.
Bethlehem, PA
Love it! Such a great product for the price! It doesn't smudge and actually lasts!
Macie H.
Macie H.
I love this eyeliner. It's very precise and it's very affordable for the quality.
Fatima O.
Fatima O.
Not a fan of liquid eyeliner but I love elf and this one somewhat works for me.
Erica S.
Erica S.
If you want to be plesantly surprised by a low cost eyeliner then you should check out this 1 by ELf. I was blown away how seamlessly it glided across my lids without skipping or being too dry. Also how pigmented the black was, very intense and how long it lasted. This is my top drug store, cheaply priced eye liner product & its in my top 3 liners
Leann W.
Leann W.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This product is really good for the price! It's about $3 at my local drug store. The only problem i have is that sometimes the ink is dried up which i possible and issue on the store behalf and how they store the product but other than that it's a good product. I recommend it to anybody who is jist getting into makeup and don't want to splurge on products.
julianna a.
julianna a.
Northfield, MA
it is water proof and lasts for a long time, but unless you are a pro its hard to get the perfect wing you are looking for. other than that it is good, and the color is dark, just make sure if you are looking for a black black, get jet black.
Hayden R.
Hayden R.
Powell, OH
I loved this eyeliner when I first started getting into make up, but over time the tip of the pen started drying out even when I put the cap on every time I used it. Not that long into using the pen the formula started getting clumpy.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
I'm not a big fan of liquid eyeliners, but I gave this a shot. My eye color is green so I like to use black to make them pop and this was the perfect black. The pen helps with the control versus the brushes, I just don't think I'm good enough yet for liquid! ūüėā
Airayana C.
Airayana C.
Sacramento, CA
Gets the job done, I suppose. However, it doesn't last more than a couple of hours. It smudges as time and it's not as bold of a black as I'd prefer. It's just something I reach for when I'm strapped for cash and need something to tide me over for a couple days.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?