BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Victoria V.
I used to this this so much when I was younger because it was only $1!!!! I think unfortunately elf has increased their prices since but hopefully the quality is still the same. This liner was definitely as good as any other drugstore liner 10 times the price.
Leann W.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This product is really good for the price! It's about $3 at my local drug store. The only problem i have is that sometimes the ink is dried up which i possible and issue on the store behalf and how they store the product but other than that it's a good product. I recommend it to anybody who is jist getting into makeup and don't want to splurge on products.
julianna a.
Northfield, MA
it is water proof and lasts for a long time, but unless you are a pro its hard to get the perfect wing you are looking for. other than that it is good, and the color is dark, just make sure if you are looking for a black black, get jet black.
Hayden R.
Powell, OH
I loved this eyeliner when I first started getting into make up, but over time the tip of the pen started drying out even when I put the cap on every time I used it. Not that long into using the pen the formula started getting clumpy.
Meagan B.
I'm not a big fan of liquid eyeliners, but I gave this a shot. My eye color is green so I like to use black to make them pop and this was the perfect black. The pen helps with the control versus the brushes, I just don't think I'm good enough yet for liquid! 😂
Airayana C.
Sacramento, CA
Gets the job done, I suppose. However, it doesn't last more than a couple of hours. It smudges as time and it's not as bold of a black as I'd prefer. It's just something I reach for when I'm strapped for cash and need something to tide me over for a couple days.
Amber S.
Alton, IL
I like to wear my eyeliner dark and this does J t that. Easy to apply/use, very long lasting. Good value for the price, very much worth the cost. Very cute packaging. Definitely will purchase this product in the future.
Nijmah S.
S Prince Geo, VA
Great felt tip liner. My wings come out perfect every time 👌. The packaging is lovely as well. I have dark brown eyes and it makes then stand out. I brought mine online for $3 so it's such a steal. Just keep it upside down so it won't dry out
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
This product works really well! It's easy to use and goes on smoothly. I have green eyes and it looks great. Elf is a cheaper brand that I bought at Target, but works just as great as a more expensive brand! It is my go to.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
I think e.l.f. Is a great drugstore brand, if I am buying makeup, I always go to their display. I use many of their products. This eyeliner was easy to use and stayed on most of the day. I would definitely buy it again.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.