BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
I love eyeliner pens and I believe that when trying to get a good wing or a defined eye, you need the right utensil to do so. I prefer to use eyeliner pens and I bought this one from my local Walmart. The product was easy to apply onto my eye in no time, and I will recommend to others.
Zhane J.
This eyeliner and the felt tip ones are my two go to eyeliners, they aren't too shiny, they don't agitate the lid and nor do they crumble easily. I like that it allows you to get that perfect angled wing.
Alyssa M.
Great for beginners as its so easy to use. I don't feel that the pen works long with the felt tip, but for the price it's definitely worth it. It's my go to for winged eyeliner, and it never smudges!
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
I absolutely love elf eyeliner . It gives me an exact wing . It's dark and black because I always find that eyeliners aren't exactly black black they have a hint of brown . But this one is absolutely wonderful!
KT R.
I only got one use out of the pen. It was easy to apply and very pigmented but when I went to use it a second time, it was dried out even though I made sure the cap was on tight and I stored it with the tip down. The price is great, the quality, not so much.
Candice L.
San Antonio, TX
This product did great the first couple of uses, but it dried out very quickly. Mainly used to outline my wing and would fill with a regular liquid eyeliner. Quality matches the price.
Clarissa P.
Phoenix
I love how dark this eyeliner is I don't like how watery it can be once it's near the tear duct.. the applicator is microscopic and it takes years to accomplish a winged look. It is super affordable though.
Jody S.
El Paso, TX
Thick or thin application. Great colors. And so much less expensive than. Everyone else. I like the not waterproof pen a little better but this is still liquid gold!
Felicia R.
Elk Rapids, MI
This product goes on smoothly but smears easily and tends to run when you sweat. I always put it on after my powder foundation and then go over it again with powder.
Tomi I.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this eyeliner so much. Compareable to kvd tatoo liner. Lasts long, very dark and does not smudge. I love the pen form because it is easier to do a wing
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.