BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Angela O.
Waterbury
This product it's okay for its price. It fades away through the day though. I bought it once and never again. Elf does have good products though so I can't complain a lot especially cause it was just a dollar.
Jenni S.
I'm not a fan. I've tried it once so maybe I need to try again but it felt messy to me. I wouldn't repurchase and I don't recommend at all. The color payoff wasn't that great either. It just smeared very easily.
Aubrey H.
Florence, AL
I like this it's very pigmented and makes my wing on fleek. I would totally buy this again it is long lasting and I love how pigmented it is like I said I would buy this again I would totally recommend it.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I like E.L.F and I find their products decent and affordable. I do however always have issues with "Waterproof" products, every brand, I've never had luck with anything actually being full on water proof.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
This liner is super nice!! I love the way it applies! I find that the ones you purchase on line can sometimes be a little different then the ones you get in store! I love that the pigment is super dark!!
Lupita H.
I love this type of eyeliner especially because it's a pen and it's so easy to just put it on. I have a hard time with the thin eyeliners so this works for me and it holds on pretty well for the price.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
i love this eyeliner. it stays on all night and looks natural. i can build the color as well which is cool when i want to do a dramatic look with my brown eyes. ELF is affordable and a company that doesnt make me feel guity. i have bought this before and will buy it again
SoNice T.
I don't have the waterproof eyeliner, but this color is very gorgeous. It's like a pen ink color with some shimmer to it. This color is perfect for if you want to go dark with your liquid liner but have some color to it 😃. I fully recommend this gorgeous color 😊
Amber S.
Alton, IL
I like to wear my eyeliner dark and this does J t that. Easy to apply/use, very long lasting. Good value for the price, very much worth the cost. Very cute packaging. Definitely will purchase this product in the future.
Olivia D.
AMAZING! Amazing! amazing! I cannot say enough good things about this amazing eyeliner. It is of a high quality that even expensive brands can achieve, yet it's SUPER inexpensive! In fact, it's so cheap, that I can find it at the dollar store sometimes! I would highly recommend this product!
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.