BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Tania C.
Tania C.
AMAZING WATERPROOF EYELINER TO A CRAZY DANCING NIGHT...BEAUTIFUL DARK BLACK COLOR THAT LOOKS SO BEAUTY
alyssa c.
alyssa c.
Nyssa, OR
Love this product it really works perfectly fine. Never gave me problems i love this product so much
Marlene R.
Marlene R.
Great eyeliner great price i just love elf products they make you feel beautiful inside and out
Elvia D.
Elvia D.
Love this eyeliner it last long and it is worth the price just wish it wouldn't dry out so fast
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Wichita, KS
I like it glides on very easily I like the darkness of color lasting and easy to wash off.....
Amy B.
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Nice skinny tip makes for straight even lines. Holds up and last all day u tip I wash it off
Alanna V.
Alanna V.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love how cheap the products are but then again it's amazing because I always wanted a pen
Fairooz F.
Fairooz F.
Oakland, CA
Works just as well as the $20-30 stuff you get at Sephora! Very pigmented and long lasting.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Debary, FL
I've used this pen for 3 years and I love it! It's bettter than most high end eyeliners.
Lesly S.
Lesly S.
Pampa, TX
The best eyeliner ever and it's super cheap and amazing and long lasting great eyeliner
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?