BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen 7304 Midnight
  • "easy and quick to apply. i love using liquid because you don’t have to be so rough on your eye lid and it’s super easy to apply. it doesn’t smudge or smear or sweat off. it’s stays on all day and or night." in 20 reviews
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
It claims to be waterproof but it is not very long lasting at all. If i wiped at it with my fingers it would come off. It was kinda rough, hurting that sensitive part of my outer eye. While the applicator seemed easy to use, it was so stiff that it did not flow and was not hard to use. I love ELF but was disappointed. I don't know if mine dried out or what..
Victoria V.
I used to this this so much when I was younger because it was only $1!!!! I think unfortunately elf has increased their prices since but hopefully the quality is still the same. This liner was definitely as good as any other drugstore liner 10 times the price.
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
This has probably been one of my favorite eyeliners. I got mine at Walmart, however, I've bought three and if you don't mash the top down hard enough, the felt tip dries out. It's a shame because I literally search for this product because of how phenomenal it is.
Madison B.
I love eyeliner pens, and I love most things from elf, so I had high hopes for this felt tip eyeliner. The tip was so frayed as soon as I took it out of the box that it was impossible to work with, and I just returned it. It was very dark black though!
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Easy to apply a thin or thick line based on if you just use the tip or the whole pen. I wouldn't call this exactly waterproof because after a day outside I did notice the eyeliner start to peel away from my eyes. Other than that it's an excellent eyeliner.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I love that liquid liners now come in a pen form. Makes it easier for me. I wasn't too happy with this one. Maybe i just got a bad one. It happens even with higher end stuff. It went on fine but seemed very stiff. Like it was maybe beginning to dry out. I wasn't too upset because of the price.
julianna a.
Northfield, MA
it is water proof and lasts for a long time, but unless you are a pro its hard to get the perfect wing you are looking for. other than that it is good, and the color is dark, just make sure if you are looking for a black black, get jet black.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love these eyeliner pens! They go on so smoothly. The only downfall is that sometimes you get ones that dry up fast. Other times you get great ones that last forever. Its all about how you store them. I learned to store them with the tip pointed down to keep the tip from drying.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I just recently started using the pen eyeliner, it doesn't run or smear when it's dry so those are a plus. Only bad thing is I left the lid off by accident and I came back 2 hours later and it was dry, not fully dry but it was hard to use after that. So I had to buy a new one.
Michelle F.
It goes on pretty smoothly and looks decent, but has decent staying power. It disappears at a single touch. I need an eyeliner that will stay put even if I touch my eye at all. It's good for a super cheap eyeliner but I wouldn't buy again.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.