BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
The pen is the best way the apply eyeliner. Have bought this multiple times in the past year. Will purchase again.
Itzel M.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
I have this a two star only because the tip was just not the best after a couple use the tip just wasn't sharp...
Emma B.
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
The elf eyeliner is much cheaper than others. But works just as well. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
I love this, it's very easy to use and the brush is very nice. I would like to buy a truck load but I can't lol
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Works almost as good as Avon. Not bad on the price and was packaged nicely. I would buy again in a heart beat.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Love this color and product use it often it lasts and the color stays well it is tear proof and stays on great
Marylou E.
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
Went on smooth and fast. No clumps and awesome color. Was easy to take off and I liked how precise it went on
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Cecilia, KY
Works ok ... the tip could be a little softer I think ... but has great color and the price is wonderful
Erica B.
Erica B.
This eyeliner goes on smooth and gives a great cat eye. Love it! I wish elf would make a gel liner also.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
Not very water proof but good pigment. Nice brush not hard to apply. This would be perfect for beginners
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?