BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
TrisTa B.
Lasts all day, goes on well the bottom of the eye & also works for a wing. I have green eyes so I may switch to a brown instead of black. It's cheap & can be found at ulta.
Haley T.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this eyeliner. This i my go to eyeliner. It doesn't smear and it is really easy to apply, the felt tip makes it really nice. I'm on my second one and plan on buying it again. Great product for the money.
Mary E.
Is a very good product for the price. It went on smoothly and didn't smudge or run. It has a great easy to use design that fits well into the hand. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
amanda j.
I like this product, however I don't like that it is a pen. This isn't the first one I reach for. Packaging is like any normal e.l.f product. It does last long thou. Most likely would not repurchase.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
It claims to be waterproof but it is not very long lasting at all. If i wiped at it with my fingers it would come off. It was kinda rough, hurting that sensitive part of my outer eye. While the applicator seemed easy to use, it was so stiff that it did not flow and was not hard to use. I love ELF but was disappointed. I don't know if mine dried out or what..
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
This has probably been one of my favorite eyeliners. I got mine at Walmart, however, I've bought three and if you don't mash the top down hard enough, the felt tip dries out. It's a shame because I literally search for this product because of how phenomenal it is.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Easy to apply a thin or thick line based on if you just use the tip or the whole pen. I wouldn't call this exactly waterproof because after a day outside I did notice the eyeliner start to peel away from my eyes. Other than that it's an excellent eyeliner.
Madison B.
I love eyeliner pens, and I love most things from elf, so I had high hopes for this felt tip eyeliner. The tip was so frayed as soon as I took it out of the box that it was impossible to work with, and I just returned it. It was very dark black though!
Victoria V.
I used to this this so much when I was younger because it was only $1!!!! I think unfortunately elf has increased their prices since but hopefully the quality is still the same. This liner was definitely as good as any other drugstore liner 10 times the price.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I love that liquid liners now come in a pen form. Makes it easier for me. I wasn't too happy with this one. Maybe i just got a bad one. It happens even with higher end stuff. It went on fine but seemed very stiff. Like it was maybe beginning to dry out. I wasn't too upset because of the price.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.