BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY
Good product for the low price. I use this eyeliner most of the time and it always looks great especially for everyday use
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Love this product. It goes on so well. And the pen tip is amazing. It makes the perfect winged effect. Recommend this!!
Melina L.
Doral, FL
soft, affordable, great finish, it was the first one i buy and work for me. is an excellent product that i'll buy again
Leslie S.
Jeffersonville, KY
I really love how smooth this eye liner goes on and it doesn't smear across my face if my eye itches and I rub it.
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
The pen is the best way the apply eyeliner. Have bought this multiple times in the past year. Will purchase again.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
I have this a two star only because the tip was just not the best after a couple use the tip just wasn't sharp...
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
The elf eyeliner is much cheaper than others. But works just as well. I definitely recommend buying this product.
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
I love this, it's very easy to use and the brush is very nice. I would like to buy a truck load but I can't lol
Samantha S.
Works almost as good as Avon. Not bad on the price and was packaged nicely. I would buy again in a heart beat.
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
Went on smooth and fast. No clumps and awesome color. Was easy to take off and I liked how precise it went on
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.