BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
I like this eyeliner very good working, i like how it doesnt smuch it is really water proff. Esepecialy at in this raininy days.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Los Banos, CA
amazing eyeliner for the price. very dark and bold and stays in place with no problem. easy to apply and stays flawless all day
Lupita N.
Lupita N.
It's a very inexpensive eyeliner, it is very dark in color I would recommend it if your looking for a cheap eyeliner that works
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
I love this felt tip liquid pen eyeliner! It's so smooth, pigmented, stays put. Easy to clean off and also super affordable
Cassity T.
Cassity T.
Lexington, KY
Good product for the low price. I use this eyeliner most of the time and it always looks great especially for everyday use
Diana B.
Diana B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
I love the eyeliner pen by elf. It's my favorite of all the brands I've tried so far.i have the felt tipped one in black.
Melina L.
Melina L.
Doral, FL
soft, affordable, great finish, it was the first one i buy and work for me. is an excellent product that i'll buy again
Haley D.
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Love this product. It goes on so well. And the pen tip is amazing. It makes the perfect winged effect. Recommend this!!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a great eyeliner! It goes on smooth and lasts! I love the price too! I always make sure I have my elf products!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Jeffersonville, KY
I really love how smooth this eye liner goes on and it doesn't smear across my face if my eye itches and I rub it.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?