BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Kachi N.
This does what it says it does. It's a simple liquid eyeliner, I like the pen version because I feel like I have more control with it. I would definitely recommend this to a friend !
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
My favorite drugstore eyeliner that I own. Color payoff is amazing and last all day without it running or creasing. I've purchased this about four times Already and will keep repurchasing. Highly recommended
Brittany S.
Verona, WI
I love ELFs eyeliner. It goes on smooth and it never flakes when it dries. I also love that the black is so dark and never gets lighter through the day. ELFs makeup is always cheap in price but great quality!
Claire P.
Philadelphia, PA
Do NOT get this eyeliner pen in the blue shade. When I first purchased this, I decided to swatch it on my hand to see its color before I wore it on my eyes. Thank god I did, because this eyeliner stained my hand blue! It left a blue line wherever I had drawn it that would not go away even though scrubbing. No matter if I had it on for two minutes or two hours, it still stained. I can only imagine how weird it would look to have a blue-stained wing on your eye after removing the eyeliner, and how difficult it would be to apply as all your mistakes would be stained into your skin and obvious!
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
It's ok but not a fan of pen eyeliner I find that the coverage of the line is not so dark and really looks like a marker but for a beginner it's a good starter eyeliner pen
Lexus A.
Love this eyeliner! It's so affordable and lasts all day! I love e.l.f eyeliner! I think it is a great product for the price, I bought this at the drugstore and would recommend it to anyone!
Roshanna W.
Yonkers , NY
Very nice pen and very convenient to carry around with you in your makeup bag in case you need to reapply or fix a smudge. Doesn't last as long as I would like compared to liquid eyeliners.
Morgan S.
Florence, OR
For the price of elf products I am always surprised at how well they actually work. I was pretty happy with the product I had purchased and it was very affordable.
Keri G.
I LOVE E.L.F. products and I've been after this product for quite some time!
It is a very intense black and for the most part it is great however, it is not 100% waterproof.
It will come right off at the slightest hint of moisture.
The appplicator tip is really soft and bends and frays easily.
For normal wear its great, it stays in place, doesnt blend, bleed or peel like a lot of these types of products.
Overall its worth the $4 just don't buy into the waterproof hype.
Nora A.
It's a very nice and pigmented eyeliner even though it's not very long lasting and it fades away fast , I need a lot of control to use it and it goes great with dark eye colors
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.