BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Heaven V.
Poor quality, the pen was very dry. I prefer gel or liquid liner. Not long lasting at all , as soon as it touches water it begins to peel off , possible my skin could be the reason for this.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
This product works really well! It's easy to use and goes on smoothly. I have green eyes and it looks great. Elf is a cheaper brand that I bought at Target, but works just as great as a more expensive brand! It is my go to.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Love this eyeliner pen. The color was rather dark just how I like it. It was easy to put on and easy to do my winged eyeliner look. It is better than other eyeliner pens I have tried. I would recommend this product.
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is a great liquid eyeliner, especially for the price. If you are a newbie to liquid, it's the perfect to try and practice with as well. I prefer felt tip eyeliners and it does the job with just enough wetness to complete that nice cat eye.
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
I think e.l.f. Is a great drugstore brand, if I am buying makeup, I always go to their display. I use many of their products. This eyeliner was easy to use and stayed on most of the day. I would definitely buy it again.
Erica F.
Lakewood, OH
This eyeliner is THE PERFECT eyeliner for a Gorgeous winged eye. It never smudges and the packaging makes it so easy to create a thin small cat eye or a dramatic wing. The felt tip is the Best. This is the only felt tip I would ever use.
Alyssa H.
Lewistown, PA
I love the e.l.f eyeliner. Super easy to apply and goes on great without any problems. The product is such a great price for the value you are getting. I would totally recommend this to anyone in need of an eyeliner! Great product!
Brooke M.
Dry Ridge, KY
Such a wonderful liquid option of eyeliner. It stays for hours, is very easy to apply and when I have messed up before it was very simple to correct it. It didn't feel like I had to scrub to get the previous liner off.
Breanna K.
Mesa, AZ
If I could give it no stars I would. This is the worst eyeliner I've ever used and it is pretty much translucent. If it magically does put color down, it chips off. It may be cheap but it's not even worth a dollar.
Shailey R.
Richland, WA
This isn't my favorite product... just because I like to use a eyeliner brush and gel to do my eyeliner but I gave it to my friend and she uses it all the time! It's not pricey at all and is actually affordable
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.