BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
Saxonburg, PA
I have purchased this product multiple times simply because it is cheap compared to other brands. It works well for a little, but dries out quickly. I really like the felt tip pen style, just wish it would last longer
Calista W.
Calista W.
Great color. Great waterproof eyeliner. You can but it at target , ulta, any beauty store, and some CVS pharmacies. It lasts all day long. I use this a lot it makes a perfect cat eye look. I highly recommend it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Verona, WI
I love ELFs eyeliner. It goes on smooth and it never flakes when it dries. I also love that the black is so dark and never gets lighter through the day. ELFs makeup is always cheap in price but great quality!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Great stay and Great price. Elf is always a go to brand for me, I like to try new products but don't want to break the bank, that is why I love elf. I alphas have one backup elf eyeliner on hand. Try it out!
Clarissa P.
Clarissa P.
Phoenix
I love how dark this eyeliner is I don't like how watery it can be once it's near the tear duct.. the applicator is microscopic and it takes years to accomplish a winged look. It is super affordable though.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
I like E.L.F and I find their products decent and affordable. I do however always have issues with "Waterproof" products, every brand, I've never had luck with anything actually being full on water proof.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
One of the best drugstore eyeliners pigmentation is great the only issue I have with this product of how fast it runs out but for the price it isn't a big issue for me. One of my only repeat purchases
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Great for beginners as its so easy to use. I don't feel that the pen works long with the felt tip, but for the price it's definitely worth it. It's my go to for winged eyeliner, and it never smudges!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Bandera , TX
This product did great the first couple of uses, but it dried out very quickly. Mainly used to outline my wing and would fill with a regular liquid eyeliner. Quality matches the price.
Shanice O.
Shanice O.
Doral, FL
It's ok but not a fan of pen eyeliner I find that the coverage of the line is not so dark and really looks like a marker but for a beginner it's a good starter eyeliner pen
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?