BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Cleia M.
I like e.l.f. eyeliners, for the price they perform well and last a decent amount of time. I have found that the felt tips on their eyeliner pens fray quickly though and make it that much harder to apply. The shade midnight is a deep dark blue, almost black.
I love this when I go to party or when I have some important meeting. It makes me feel very presentable and looks great!
Coni V.
Me eencanta como queda, pigmenta bien, queda tan bien el delineado, me encanta como las deja
Amira A.
Love love love this eyeliner its so easy to put on and the formula is so amazing it does not move it stays on like for 24 hours.
Jackelin V.
Chico, CA
The fact that it is waterproof is a must. The price may seem a bit scary, but this eyeliner will last you for a good while. No annoying smudges, and running. I bought mine at Sephora in my mall; costed me around $23 but it was so worth it! Must get this!
Tayla M.
Sydney
I absolutely love this eyeliner! Is so cheap and really good quality and that's rare; it's super long lasting and so easy to work with as it has a felt tip that can help you achieve either a thin or thick line. It doesn't dry out for AGES and I mean ages, I had mine for like a year and it was still going strong. Really really good if your looking for a cheap good quality eyeliner. Definitely recommend
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.