BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Maya C.
Maya C.
It's super cheap and affordable. If you're short on money this is the go to eyeliner. Smudges but it still good.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I don't have the waterproof eyeliner, but this color is very gorgeous. It's like a pen ink color with some shimmer to it. This color is perfect for if you want to go dark with your liquid liner but have some color to it 😃. I fully recommend this gorgeous color 😊
KT R.
KT R.
I only got one use out of the pen. It was easy to apply and very pigmented but when I went to use it a second time, it was dried out even though I made sure the cap was on tight and I stored it with the tip down. The price is great, the quality, not so much.
Kari Raelyn T.
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
This has probably been one of my favorite eyeliners. I got mine at Walmart, however, I've bought three and if you don't mash the top down hard enough, the felt tip dries out. It's a shame because I literally search for this product because of how phenomenal it is.
Aiesha R.
Aiesha R.
This seems to work really well on my eyes. I don't really wear eyeliner I only wear it once in a while. It could use a little bit improvement as sometimes it burns my eyes. I'm not quite sure why but I would buy it again
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
I love the colour of the eyeliner and it has an amazing brush and it's super easy to use and I absolutely love it
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
Smooth application to make beautiful thin or thick lines or winged eyeliner. Very pigmented and affordable.
Valina R.
Valina R.
Calgary, AB
I love everything from elf especially this liner. It's comparable quality to Kat Von D for a fraction of a price and not too shabby for a low end make up. Good job
Grace F.
Grace F.
Calgary, AB
Dried up pretty quickly, but eyeliner pens usually do. It works well, didn't smudge, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Coni V.
Coni V.
Me eencanta como queda, pigmenta bien, queda tan bien el delineado, me encanta como las deja
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?