BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Margaret S.
It not as waterproof as it says it is. But that may be because I have oily eyelids. The felt tip of the liner dries out way to fast and when I try to go over the liner to get a darker mark it would just smudge. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Meagan B.
I'm not a big fan of liquid eyeliners, but I gave this a shot. My eye color is green so I like to use black to make them pop and this was the perfect black. The pen helps with the control versus the brushes, I just don't think I'm good enough yet for liquid! 😂
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
One of the best drugstore eyeliners pigmentation is great the only issue I have with this product of how fast it runs out but for the price it isn't a big issue for me. One of my only repeat purchases
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD
Very good product. I wish it was a little bit less watery. It applied a little streaky at first so I'll recommend that you shake the container before each use. I bought mine from Target. It lasts for about 6 hours and then it starts to fade. I wouldn't recommend it if you have a better alternative like the Maybelline Eyestudio Liner.
Airayana C.
Sacramento, CA
Gets the job done, I suppose. However, it doesn't last more than a couple of hours. It smudges as time and it's not as bold of a black as I'd prefer. It's just something I reach for when I'm strapped for cash and need something to tide me over for a couple days.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park, CA
It wasn't the best but it wasn't great it either. For the price I expected the quality. I don't know what it is about my eyes but my eyeliner never ever lasts by the end of the day some has faded. Because of this reason I hardly wear any. As expected this one faded but I was more okay with is because of how affordable it was. I have brown eyes which is why I decided to try this cor. Pretty but for me it didn't last.
Mayra P.
No other eyeliner can compare to this one .. does not fall crack or drop super easy to apply the wand is perfect for wing liners .. my favorite and super affordable yes highly recommend it .. one of my favorite there's another one by elf that I like as well
Marissa S.
Great stay and Great price. Elf is always a go to brand for me, I like to try new products but don't want to break the bank, that is why I love elf. I alphas have one backup elf eyeliner on hand. Try it out!
Nijmah S.
S Chesterfld, VA
Great felt tip liner. My wings come out perfect every time 👌. The packaging is lovely as well. I have dark brown eyes and it makes then stand out. I brought mine online for $3 so it's such a steal. Just keep it upside down so it won't dry out
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only liquid eyeliner that I use. It is so affordable and easy to use. It glides on easily and doesn't budge. I've worn this to concerts and it doesn't come off no matter how much you sweat!
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.