BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I love these eyeliner pens! They go on so smoothly. The only downfall is that sometimes you get ones that dry up fast. Other times you get great ones that last forever. Its all about how you store them. I learned to store them with the tip pointed down to keep the tip from drying.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I just recently started using the pen eyeliner, it doesn't run or smear when it's dry so those are a plus. Only bad thing is I left the lid off by accident and I came back 2 hours later and it was dry, not fully dry but it was hard to use after that. So I had to buy a new one.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
i love this eyeliner. it stays on all night and looks natural. i can build the color as well which is cool when i want to do a dramatic look with my brown eyes. ELF is affordable and a company that doesnt make me feel guity. i have bought this before and will buy it again
Mayra P.
No other eyeliner can compare to this one .. does not fall crack or drop super easy to apply the wand is perfect for wing liners .. my favorite and super affordable yes highly recommend it .. one of my favorite there's another one by elf that I like as well
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Easy to apply a thin or thick line based on if you just use the tip or the whole pen. I wouldn't call this exactly waterproof because after a day outside I did notice the eyeliner start to peel away from my eyes. Other than that it's an excellent eyeliner.
Amanda N.
Not a huge fan of a felt tip eye liner, I've used this a couple of times, and it seemed to rub off easily, it could definitely use more liquid in it because it seems dry, and burns my eye lids, but I would buy it if I didn't have any other option.
Violet V.
Edinburg , TX
I choose and continue to buy the e.l.f. Brand eyeliner pen over any other brands eyeliner. It's nice and smooth and pigmented. It gets the job done and at a very affordable price I don't think I'll ever find another like it.
Sana A.
Eyeliner pens are really versatile so if you have problems using the brushes then try the pen. I was surprised how long wearing this eye liner was. I even had a little difficult removing it but makeup remover did the trick.
Calista W.
Great color. Great waterproof eyeliner. You can but it at target , ulta, any beauty store, and some CVS pharmacies. It lasts all day long. I use this a lot it makes a perfect cat eye look. I highly recommend it.
Marissa S.
Great stay and Great price. Elf is always a go to brand for me, I like to try new products but don't want to break the bank, that is why I love elf. I alphas have one backup elf eyeliner on hand. Try it out!
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.