BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Anaeli Z.
Good, but it didn't last me long. It probably only lasted me less than an a week then dried out.
Elvia D.
Love this eyeliner it last long and it is worth the price just wish it wouldn't dry out so fast
Marlene R.
Great eyeliner great price i just love elf products they make you feel beautiful inside and out
Gabriela G.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this eyeliner I find very economic and above all good lasts all night .. I recommend it
sage C.
Opelika, AL
a great eyeliner pen with a felt tip. i always use this eyeliner from when i was a little girl.
Patricia L.
Wichita, KS
I like it glides on very easily I like the darkness of color lasting and easy to wash off.....
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Nice skinny tip makes for straight even lines. Holds up and last all day u tip I wash it off
Shannon T.
Brooklyn, MD
Love this product. Smooth not sticky. Easy To use and gives a great look. Very cost effective
Cindy K.
Good product for the price. Not as long wearing as I would like but good for a backup liner.
Alanna V.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love how cheap the products are but then again it's amazing because I always wanted a pen
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.