BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Yazmin M.
San Jose, CA
This is good but it dries fast. Besides that it's a pretty good product overall. I would recommend to my friends because it's a good product and easy to apply
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
I love eyeliner pens and I believe that when trying to get a good wing or a defined eye, you need the right utensil to do so. I prefer to use eyeliner pens and I bought this one from my local Walmart. The product was easy to apply onto my eye in no time, and I will recommend to others.
alyssa c.
Nyssa, OR
Love this product it really works perfectly fine. Never gave me problems i love this product so much
Alanna V.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love how cheap the products are but then again it's amazing because I always wanted a pen
Macie H.
I love this eyeliner. It's very precise and it's very affordable for the quality.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA
Not very water proof but good pigment. Nice brush not hard to apply. This would be perfect for beginners
gina N.
I personally love ELF products. I find they are a good product at a great price. The eyeliner pen works rather well. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I did not have any problems with smudging or smearing. I would definitely recommend this liner if you are on a budget or even if you just appreciate a good brand that doesn't cost an arm and a leg
Crystal A.
Bloomington, CA
Such a great. Waterproof product lasts me a long time and super affordable I love it
Cassie E.
Sellersburg, IN
This eyeliner glides on smoothly. There is no tugging or blotchy marks. For the price this is an excellent product ELF has stepped up its game in a big way.
Calista W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color. Great waterproof eyeliner. You can but it at target , ulta, any beauty store, and some CVS pharmacies. It lasts all day long. I use this a lot it makes a perfect cat eye look. I highly recommend it.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.