BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Tanayah G.
Tanayah G.
Madison, NC
Works very well, but does crease throughout the day, it works better if you wear an eye primer with it.
Roshanna W.
Roshanna W.
Yonkers, NY
Very nice pen and very convenient to carry around with you in your makeup bag in case you need to reapply or fix a smudge. Doesn't last as long as I would like compared to liquid eyeliners.
Desarae W.
Desarae W.
I just recently purchased this product and I absolutely love it. It is super is to apply.
amy m.
amy m.
Stockbridge, GA
This is one of my favorite products. It works really good on my eyes. This is one of the only ones I use, other than Maybelline.
Jael I.
Jael I.
Bled a bit. Doesn't last very long but I like the color and experimenting with things I wouldn't use every day for different occasions.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
Use this eyeliner a lot I really recommend this eyeliner ūüėäI love the how easy it applys
Anaeli Z.
Anaeli Z.
Good, but it didn't last me long. It probably only lasted me less than an a week then dried out.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Milford, PA
One of my favorite eyeliners I own. The tip doesn't stay as nice as I would have liked but for the price it doesn't hurt
This product is okay, but because i have greesy eyelids it ends up all over my face. Other than that, it is easy to use and is very pigmented.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
The felt tip does not hold enough liner to apply to the full lash line but when it works it's a great color
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?