BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Elvia D.
Love this eyeliner it last long and it is worth the price just wish it wouldn't dry out so fast
Gabriela G.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this eyeliner I find very economic and above all good lasts all night .. I recommend it
Cindy K.
Good product for the price. Not as long wearing as I would like but good for a backup liner.
Shannon T.
Brooklyn, MD
Love this product. Smooth not sticky. Easy To use and gives a great look. Very cost effective
Amy B.
Thomaston, ME
Nice skinny tip makes for straight even lines. Holds up and last all day u tip I wash it off
Fairooz F.
Oakland, CA
Works just as well as the $20-30 stuff you get at Sephora! Very pigmented and long lasting.
Melanie S.
Lockport, NY
I love this!! Completely waterproof and smudge proof!! Makes wings perfect! 10 out of 10!!
Alanna V.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love how cheap the products are but then again it's amazing because I always wanted a pen
Taylor B.
Debary, FL
I've used this pen for 3 years and I love it! It's bettter than most high end eyeliners.
Seline R.
Paterson, NJ
Use this product and I found it very good to delineate my eyes well. I like this product
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.