BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Tenice R.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
I don't like it it's very pigmented but I used it one time and it was dry and very hard to use will not purchase again
Angela O.
Angela O.
Waterbury
This product it's okay for its price. It fades away through the day though. I bought it once and never again. Elf does have good products though so I can't complain a lot especially cause it was just a dollar.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Buffalo
This was ok. I found it didn't last very long. I feel like it became dry. And I wasn't in love with it.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lansing, MI
Goes on smooth and stays on great! All for an amazing price! I will purchase this again!
Madison B.
Madison B.
I love eyeliner pens, and I love most things from elf, so I had high hopes for this felt tip eyeliner. The tip was so frayed as soon as I took it out of the box that it was impossible to work with, and I just returned it. It was very dark black though!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only liquid eyeliner that I use. It is so affordable and easy to use. It glides on easily and doesn't budge. I've worn this to concerts and it doesn't come off no matter how much you sweat!
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this eyeliner I find very economic and above all good lasts all night .. I recommend it
Kara W.
Kara W.
I love eyeliner pens & E.L.F is one I would definitely buy again. Super easy to apply but not easily smudged. I generally apply it once in the morning, while it is waterproof, it does wear off after continuous wear so it doesn't take much scrubbing to completely remove it by the end of the day. Would definitely recommend!
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
I love this type of eyeliner especially because it's a pen and it's so easy to just put it on. I have a hard time with the thin eyeliners so this works for me and it holds on pretty well for the price.
Ximena M.
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Este pincel es muy fácil de usar y me ayuda a hacer bien el delineado aparte de que es durable e intenso
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?