BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Lansing, MI
Goes on smooth and stays on great! All for an amazing price! I will purchase this again!
This product is okay, but because i have greesy eyelids it ends up all over my face. Other than that, it is easy to use and is very pigmented.
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only liquid eyeliner that I use. It is so affordable and easy to use. It glides on easily and doesn't budge. I've worn this to concerts and it doesn't come off no matter how much you sweat!
Gabriela G.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this eyeliner I find very economic and above all good lasts all night .. I recommend it
Kara W.
I love eyeliner pens & E.L.F is one I would definitely buy again. Super easy to apply but not easily smudged. I generally apply it once in the morning, while it is waterproof, it does wear off after continuous wear so it doesn't take much scrubbing to completely remove it by the end of the day. Would definitely recommend!
Lupita H.
I love this type of eyeliner especially because it's a pen and it's so easy to just put it on. I have a hard time with the thin eyeliners so this works for me and it holds on pretty well for the price.
Ximena M.
Inglewood, CA
Este pincel es muy fácil de usar y me ayuda a hacer bien el delineado aparte de que es durable e intenso
Sydney M.
The felt tip does not hold enough liner to apply to the full lash line but when it works it's a great color
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
My favorite! Goes on smoothly, boldly and nicely and its actually waterproof. It lasts all day.. Not inexpensive and long lasting. Definitely a winner~
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I think this product is great, it's one of the first eyeliners that I ever used and I still use it to this day. Easy to apply hardly ever drys out and it looks great when trying to do a small cat eye. And it's very affordable for those who need an eyeliner but not wanting to break the bank for it.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.