BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Garfield, NJ
love elf products, never have had a problem with them yet so far to date! this works well and for the price you cant beat it
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
Everything elf makes is just so good, you wouldn't even guess that its from a drug store. I love that this is in pen form it makes it easier to use
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
This liner is super nice!! I love the way it applies! I find that the ones you purchase on line can sometimes be a little different then the ones you get in store! I love that the pigment is super dark!!
Michelle F.
It goes on pretty smoothly and looks decent, but has decent staying power. It disappears at a single touch. I need an eyeliner that will stay put even if I touch my eye at all. It's good for a super cheap eyeliner but I wouldn't buy again.
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
Not a big fan of their eyeliners. They smudge easily, don't last all day, and they are too thick to be able to do your top lid
Khellz I.
Columbia, SC
E.L.F has great products. Their eyeliner is my favorite. It's only $3 at Walmart and it works as good as one from sephora.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
I don't like it it's very pigmented but I used it one time and it was dry and very hard to use will not purchase again
Angela O.
Waterbury
This product it's okay for its price. It fades away through the day though. I bought it once and never again. Elf does have good products though so I can't complain a lot especially cause it was just a dollar.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Very good for the price. This was my go to eyeliner until I found the higher end stuff. Skinny tip makes doing wings easy. It lasts and little to no smudge
Elizabeth M.
Buffalo
This was ok. I found it didn't last very long. I feel like it became dry. And I wasn't in love with it.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.