BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Kinsley P.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
I absolutely love elf eyeliner . It gives me an exact wing . It's dark and black because I always find that eyeliners aren't exactly black black they have a hint of brown . But this one is absolutely wonderful!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Lockport , NY
I love this!! Completely waterproof and smudge proof!! Makes wings perfect! 10 out of 10!!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Henderson, KY
This is one of my favorite eyeliner pens that I've found! The tip isn't too flimsy so it draws on a nice, straight line and it lasted through a Waterpark trip so I would say it definitely lives up to its waterproof capabilities!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Easy to use, long lasting, great color. It's really affordable and works well so I recommend this eyeliner!
teresa h.
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
This waterproof eyeliner works magic. It really does stay on for such a long time. Its amazing!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Alton, IL
I like to wear my eyeliner dark and this does J t that. Easy to apply/use, very long lasting. Good value for the price, very much worth the cost. Very cute packaging. Definitely will purchase this product in the future.
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
Florence, AL
I like this it's very pigmented and makes my wing on fleek. I would totally buy this again it is long lasting and I love how pigmented it is like I said I would buy this again I would totally recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Garfield
love elf products, never have had a problem with them yet so far to date! this works well and for the price you cant beat it
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Good product for the price. Not as long wearing as I would like but good for a backup liner.
Bre J.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I really liked this eyeliner, I have repurchased it several times and I thought it was great. Didn't have any problems with it.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?