BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
alyssa c.
Nyssa, OR
Love this product it really works perfectly fine. Never gave me problems i love this product so much
Jessica R.
Love this eyeliner very easy to use. Hardly any mess!!! Great product would purchase again and again.
Karin G.
Maylene, AL
These eyeliner pens are amazing! I'm horrible with liquid liner, so these pens work beautifully.
Anaeli Z.
Good, but it didn't last me long. It probably only lasted me less than an a week then dried out.
Annissa R.
Coachella, CA
Usually use eyeliner pins and this one is my go to pain it works very well and is very affordable
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
This waterproof eyeliner works magic. It really does stay on for such a long time. Its amazing!!
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
Cheap and good it last long an is very dark and long lasting very cheap also. Elf is the best too
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It was not waterproof! Wore shopping and when I got home it was everywhere!! I'll keep trying it.
Gabriela G.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this eyeliner I find very economic and above all good lasts all night .. I recommend it
Elvia D.
Love this eyeliner it last long and it is worth the price just wish it wouldn't dry out so fast
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.