BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Heaven V.
Heaven V.
Poor quality, the pen was very dry. I prefer gel or liquid liner. Not long lasting at all , as soon as it touches water it begins to peel off , possible my skin could be the reason for this.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Very good for the price. This was my go to eyeliner until I found the higher end stuff. Skinny tip makes doing wings easy. It lasts and little to no smudge
Not worth your money I purchased this once and didn't like it at all. Not easy to apply nor does it have a lot of pigment.
Kemmie A.
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD
Very good product. I wish it was a little bit less watery. It applied a little streaky at first so I'll recommend that you shake the container before each use. I bought mine from Target. It lasts for about 6 hours and then it starts to fade. I wouldn't recommend it if you have a better alternative like the Maybelline Eyestudio Liner.
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Ventura, CA
It's nice and dark easy to put on stays through out the day. Definitely waterproof. I've cried wearing this stuff and it didn't smudge
lucellie V.
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
I love the elf waterproof eyeliner the tip of it is so study it makes it so easy to apply
Annissa R.
Annissa R.
Coachella, CA
Usually use eyeliner pins and this one is my go to pain it works very well and is very affordable
Ceylan Y.
Ceylan Y.
New Egypt, NJ
One of my absolute favorite drugstore eyeliners. Very long lasting and such a great color payoff. For the price, it's definitely a steal. Highly recommend.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
Goes on pretty well but pretty irritating to remove or correct mistakes. Especially pleasing for winged eyeliners.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Henryville, IN
This is a great liquid eyeliner, especially for the price. If you are a newbie to liquid, it's the perfect to try and practice with as well. I prefer felt tip eyeliners and it does the job with just enough wetness to complete that nice cat eye.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?