BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Cindy K.
Good product for the price. Not as long wearing as I would like but good for a backup liner.
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is a great liquid eyeliner, especially for the price. If you are a newbie to liquid, it's the perfect to try and practice with as well. I prefer felt tip eyeliners and it does the job with just enough wetness to complete that nice cat eye.
Melanie S.
Lockport , NY
I love this!! Completely waterproof and smudge proof!! Makes wings perfect! 10 out of 10!!
Lauren B.
Henderson, KY
This is one of my favorite eyeliner pens that I've found! The tip isn't too flimsy so it draws on a nice, straight line and it lasted through a Waterpark trip so I would say it definitely lives up to its waterproof capabilities!
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
Goes on pretty well but pretty irritating to remove or correct mistakes. Especially pleasing for winged eyeliners.
Annissa R.
Coachella, CA
Usually use eyeliner pins and this one is my go to pain it works very well and is very affordable
Natalie G.
Easy to use, long lasting, great color. It's really affordable and works well so I recommend this eyeliner!
lucellie V.
Waukegan, IL
I love the elf waterproof eyeliner the tip of it is so study it makes it so easy to apply
teresa h.
Whittier, CA
This waterproof eyeliner works magic. It really does stay on for such a long time. Its amazing!!
Not worth your money I purchased this once and didn't like it at all. Not easy to apply nor does it have a lot of pigment.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.