BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Jenni S.
I'm not a fan. I've tried it once so maybe I need to try again but it felt messy to me. I wouldn't repurchase and I don't recommend at all. The color payoff wasn't that great either. It just smeared very easily.
Zhane J.
This eyeliner and the felt tip ones are my two go to eyeliners, they aren't too shiny, they don't agitate the lid and nor do they crumble easily. I like that it allows you to get that perfect angled wing.
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
i love this eyeliner pen! i rarely wear eyeliner but i always wear this when i do!
Seline R.
Paterson, NJ
Use this product and I found it very good to delineate my eyes well. I like this product
Margaret S.
It not as waterproof as it says it is. But that may be because I have oily eyelids. The felt tip of the liner dries out way to fast and when I try to go over the liner to get a darker mark it would just smudge. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Felicia R.
Elk Rapids, MI
This product goes on smoothly but smears easily and tends to run when you sweat. I always put it on after my powder foundation and then go over it again with powder.
Sway S.
I live for this product. This is absolutely great I use it on my eyebrows I use it to do winged eyeliner. It's an affordable product
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD
Very good product. I wish it was a little bit less watery. It applied a little streaky at first so I'll recommend that you shake the container before each use. I bought mine from Target. It lasts for about 6 hours and then it starts to fade. I wouldn't recommend it if you have a better alternative like the Maybelline Eyestudio Liner.
Zoe W.
Ventura, CA
It's nice and dark easy to put on stays through out the day. Definitely waterproof. I've cried wearing this stuff and it didn't smudge
Ceylan Y.
New Egypt, NJ
One of my absolute favorite drugstore eyeliners. Very long lasting and such a great color payoff. For the price, it's definitely a steal. Highly recommend.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.