BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Clarksville, TN
This product is perfect in my opinion. Applies well, is definitely waterproof, and doesn't smudge once dry.
Sway S.
Sway S.
I live for this product. This is absolutely great I use it on my eyebrows I use it to do winged eyeliner. It's an affordable product
Kay T.
Kay T.
Baltimore , MD
My favorite! Goes on smoothly, boldly and nicely and its actually waterproof. It lasts all day.. Not inexpensive and long lasting. Definitely a winner~
Karina C.
Karina C.
Rio Rico, AZ
My favorite drugstore eyeliner that I own. Color payoff is amazing and last all day without it running or creasing. I've purchased this about four times Already and will keep repurchasing. Highly recommended
Bria Y.
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Great price! Smears a little even though it's supposedly suppose to be waterproof. But for the price who cares
BMonroe P.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I recommend. I think everyone should try it. Again you should try it. You won't be disappointed. Trust me. A favorite.
Kay H.
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I think this product is great, it's one of the first eyeliners that I ever used and I still use it to this day. Easy to apply hardly ever drys out and it looks great when trying to do a small cat eye. And it's very affordable for those who need an eyeliner but not wanting to break the bank for it.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Mesa, AZ
If I could give it no stars I would. This is the worst eyeliner I've ever used and it is pretty much translucent. If it magically does put color down, it chips off. It may be cheap but it's not even worth a dollar.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Waynesville, OH
Must have. So easy to use for a cat eye look. I have bought it three times now . I love how affordable it is flk
Pocahontas-hiphop P.
Pocahontas-hiphop P.
Las Vegas, NV
Very light application but buildable. Dries out very fast. I got about a weeks use.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?