BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Great price! Smears a little even though it's supposedly suppose to be waterproof. But for the price who cares
Samantha S.
Works almost as good as Avon. Not bad on the price and was packaged nicely. I would buy again in a heart beat.
Abril H.
Easiest drug store eyeliner I've ever worked with, it does dry out easily thought but you can't beat the price!
Cathy K.
Willingboro, NJ
I love this, it's very easy to use and the brush is very nice. I would like to buy a truck load but I can't lol
Tara M.
I originally liked this product a lot. However, it doesn't last long. It dried out way quicker than I expected.
Reinalis A.
Newark, NJ
It's my favorite eyeliner. I use it everyday. It let's you do sharp aND thick wings. It's perfect for a wing.
Marylou E.
Nampa, ID
Went on smooth and fast. No clumps and awesome color. Was easy to take off and I liked how precise it went on
Natalie G.
Easy to use, long lasting, great color. It's really affordable and works well so I recommend this eyeliner!
Sydney M.
The felt tip does not hold enough liner to apply to the full lash line but when it works it's a great color
Shyanne B.
Clarksville, TN
This product is perfect in my opinion. Applies well, is definitely waterproof, and doesn't smudge once dry.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.