BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
It goes on pretty smoothly and looks decent, but has decent staying power. It disappears at a single touch. I need an eyeliner that will stay put even if I touch my eye at all. It's good for a super cheap eyeliner but I wouldn't buy again.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
Not a big fan of their eyeliners. They smudge easily, don't last all day, and they are too thick to be able to do your top lid
Zhane J.
Zhane J.
This eyeliner and the felt tip ones are my two go to eyeliners, they aren't too shiny, they don't agitate the lid and nor do they crumble easily. I like that it allows you to get that perfect angled wing.
Kynnan D.
Kynnan D.
Big Stone Gap , VA
i love this eyeliner pen! i rarely wear eyeliner but i always wear this when i do!
Sirena B.
Sirena B.
Carolina
Este eyeliner es maravilloso porque realza la luz de tu mirada y hace tu ojo mas intenso, es potente el color y no se corre ni escurre
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
It not as waterproof as it says it is. But that may be because I have oily eyelids. The felt tip of the liner dries out way to fast and when I try to go over the liner to get a darker mark it would just smudge. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Elk Rapids, MI
This product goes on smoothly but smears easily and tends to run when you sweat. I always put it on after my powder foundation and then go over it again with powder.
Seline R.
Seline R.
Paterson, NJ
Use this product and I found it very good to delineate my eyes well. I like this product
Gladis S.
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
Cheap and good it last long an is very dark and long lasting very cheap also. Elf is the best too
Shailey R.
Shailey R.
Richland, WA
This isn't my favorite product... just because I like to use a eyeliner brush and gel to do my eyeliner but I gave it to my friend and she uses it all the time! It's not pricey at all and is actually affordable
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?