BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Paola V.
Paola V.
Very creamy, doesn't run, and is very pigmented. Last for a long period of time
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
It's not the best liquid liner pen that I've ever used but for the price point it gets the job done!
Emelie E.
Emelie E.
Springfield, MO
This eyeliner is pretty good! It is not my favorite but will do in a pinch.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Brooklyn, MD
Love this product. Smooth not sticky. Easy To use and gives a great look. Very cost effective
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Plainview, TX
I LOVE e.l.f. Waterproof eyeliner. It lasts forever and is easy to put on and go.
Khellz I.
Khellz I.
Columbia, SC
E.L.F has great products. Their eyeliner is my favorite. It's only $3 at Walmart and it works as good as one from sephora.
Alaina K.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
Everything elf makes is just so good, you wouldn't even guess that its from a drug store. I love that this is in pen form it makes it easier to use
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Awesome eyeliner! It dries matte and stays on all day and it's really affordable!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
This liner is super nice!! I love the way it applies! I find that the ones you purchase on line can sometimes be a little different then the ones you get in store! I love that the pigment is super dark!!
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
I'm not a fan. I've tried it once so maybe I need to try again but it felt messy to me. I wouldn't repurchase and I don't recommend at all. The color payoff wasn't that great either. It just smeared very easily.
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?