BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
Tenice R.
Chicago , IL
I don't like it it's very pigmented but I used it one time and it was dry and very hard to use will not purchase again
Melina L.
Doral, FL
soft, affordable, great finish, it was the first one i buy and work for me. is an excellent product that i'll buy again
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Love this product. It goes on so well. And the pen tip is amazing. It makes the perfect winged effect. Recommend this!!
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I recommend. I think everyone should try it. Again you should try it. You won't be disappointed. Trust me. A favorite.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a great eyeliner! It goes on smooth and lasts! I love the price too! I always make sure I have my elf products!
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Lovely product stays in tact does not go anywhere best for waterline or anywhere really waterproof and very affordable
Alyssa N.
El Paso
One thing I need is water proof everything! This eyeliner has saved me from smears and lines. I'm so happy I use this.
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
Goes on pretty well but pretty irritating to remove or correct mistakes. Especially pleasing for winged eyeliners.
Leslie S.
Jeffersonville, KY
I really love how smooth this eye liner goes on and it doesn't smear across my face if my eye itches and I rub it.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.