BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I recommend. I think everyone should try it. Again you should try it. You won't be disappointed. Trust me. A favorite.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Lovely product stays in tact does not go anywhere best for waterline or anywhere really waterproof and very affordable
Heidy G.
Opa Locka, FL
This is such a great eyeliner. It's very black and it dries right away. I truly love it and the price it's amazing
Tara L.
Cleveland
This is a really good eyeliner. very pretty color. Last a long time...but its not the best as far waterproof goes.
Miranda C.
It works great for winged eye looks! It takes practice, but it is totally worth it! I love how easy it is to apply.
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Great price! Smears a little even though it's supposedly suppose to be waterproof. But for the price who cares
Abril H.
Easiest drug store eyeliner I've ever worked with, it does dry out easily thought but you can't beat the price!
Kristen W.
Love this color and product use it often it lasts and the color stays well it is tear proof and stays on great
Tara M.
I originally liked this product a lot. However, it doesn't last long. It dried out way quicker than I expected.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.