BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen 7304 Midnight
This really does last all day! Perfect for a cat eye look, takes some time to dry however. I smudge it with black shadow afterwards
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
OMG once I seen this product at dollar tree I had to buy it. What can you say it's only a dollar and you can't pass that deal up
Dimary T.
It's ok. Gotta be very careful when applying this eyeliner cause it could smudge a bit if it isn't dry enough. Does last all day.
amy m.
Stockbridge, GA
This is one of my favorite products. It works really good on my eyes. This is one of the only ones I use, other than Maybelline.
Alina P.
Love this eyeliner. The thin line helps get the striaght wingline for my smokey eye look. One of the best eyeliners I have tried.
Sonya B.
Perryville , MO
I could not get this product to go on smoothly at all. Practice is the key with any new product but it didn't seem to work here.
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
I like this eyeliner very good working, i like how it doesnt smuch it is really water proff. Esepecialy at in this raininy days.
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
I really liked this eyeliner, I have repurchased it several times and I thought it was great. Didn't have any problems with it.
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
Not a big fan of their eyeliners. They smudge easily, don't last all day, and they are too thick to be able to do your top lid
Lupita N.
It's a very inexpensive eyeliner, it is very dark in color I would recommend it if your looking for a cheap eyeliner that works
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.