BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
Mae C.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Lovely product stays in tact does not go anywhere best for waterline or anywhere really waterproof and very affordable
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
El Paso
One thing I need is water proof everything! This eyeliner has saved me from smears and lines. I'm so happy I use this.
kiara l.
kiara l.
Reading, PA
Le doy a este producto cinco estrellas. Realmente me gusto este producto .Lo utilizo a menudo y lo volvería a comprar.
Aislan S.
Aislan S.
This stuff is pretty good for a lower end makeup brand but it does the job for me but at sometimes hard to shape with the tip
Tara L.
Tara L.
Cleveland
This is a really good eyeliner. very pretty color. Last a long time...but its not the best as far waterproof goes.
Jessica a.
Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
It was not waterproof! Wore shopping and when I got home it was everywhere!! I'll keep trying it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love this eyeliner very easy to use. Hardly any mess!!! Great product would purchase again and again.
Abril H.
Abril H.
Easiest drug store eyeliner I've ever worked with, it does dry out easily thought but you can't beat the price!
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
It works great for winged eye looks! It takes practice, but it is totally worth it! I love how easy it is to apply.
Heidy G.
Heidy G.
Opa Locka, FL
This is such a great eyeliner. It's very black and it dries right away. I truly love it and the price it's amazing
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?