BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Tiffany s.
I gave this three stars because the product goes on nicely but it doesnt seem to last very long i usually have to touch it up through out the day
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
This pen dried out on me fairly fast and I was so upset because as good as it is I don't want to have to replace this every three uses
Maggie V.
I love these eyeliner pens. It's what I love about pencil eyeliner, mixed with what I love about liquid eyeliner. Best of both worlds.
Steffannie C.
Affordable. Love the color and love how smith it is. It last a long time and I'm just in love with it I'll definitely keep on buying it
This really does last all day! Perfect for a cat eye look, takes some time to dry however. I smudge it with black shadow afterwards
Sonya B.
Perryville , MO
I could not get this product to go on smoothly at all. Practice is the key with any new product but it didn't seem to work here.
Aislan S.
This stuff is pretty good for a lower end makeup brand but it does the job for me but at sometimes hard to shape with the tip
Rachel V.
I use this to do my winged eyeliner everyday but it isn't waterproof which I hate but i love it! I would definitely recommend
Baylee C.
Stays on most of the day, but it takes forever to dry and if you have to go over a little spot the whole line comes off.
Alyssa N.
El Paso
One thing I need is water proof everything! This eyeliner has saved me from smears and lines. I'm so happy I use this.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.