BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something tha...1 Answers
TrisTa B.
TrisTa B.
Reiles Acres, ND
Lasts all day, goes on well the bottom of the eye & also works for a wing. I have green eyes so I may switch to a brown instead of black. It's cheap & can be found at ulta.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Pittsburg, KS
I love this eyeliner. This i my go to eyeliner. It doesn't smear and it is really easy to apply, the felt tip makes it really nice. I'm on my second one and plan on buying it again. Great product for the money.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Is a very good product for the price. It went on smoothly and didn't smudge or run. It has a great easy to use design that fits well into the hand. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
I gave this three stars because the product goes on nicely but it doesnt seem to last very long i usually have to touch it up through out the day
Megan R.
Megan R.
My go to eyeliner it stays put all day and it doesn't need a retouch like most eyeliners need! I bought mine at target in both dark brown and black.
amanda j.
amanda j.
I like this product, however I don't like that it is a pen. This isn't the first one I reach for. Packaging is like any normal e.l.f product. It does last long thou. Most likely would not repurchase.
kristine a.
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
This pen dried out on me fairly fast and I was so upset because as good as it is I don't want to have to replace this every three uses
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
I love these eyeliner pens. It's what I love about pencil eyeliner, mixed with what I love about liquid eyeliner. Best of both worlds.
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Perryville , MO
I could not get this product to go on smoothly at all. Practice is the key with any new product but it didn't seem to work here.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
I use this to do my winged eyeliner everyday but it isn't waterproof which I hate but i love it! I would definitely recommend
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.
Susannah H.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?