BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Essential Waterproof Eyeliner Pen 7304 Midnight
This product is okay, but because i have greesy eyelids it ends up all over my face. Other than that, it is easy to use and is very pigmented.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
This is an easy way to put on liquid eyeliner it's just like a pen you can draw it on. The price is affordable and the product does not smudge.
Sirena B.
Carolina
Este eyeliner es maravilloso porque realza la luz de tu mirada y hace tu ojo mas intenso, es potente el color y no se corre ni escurre
Steffannie C.
Affordable. Love the color and love how smith it is. It last a long time and I'm just in love with it I'll definitely keep on buying it
Maggie V.
I love these eyeliner pens. It's what I love about pencil eyeliner, mixed with what I love about liquid eyeliner. Best of both worlds.
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
This pen dried out on me fairly fast and I was so upset because as good as it is I don't want to have to replace this every three uses
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
Works great and lasts through the day and night I love that it is waterproof so I don't have to worry about smudges throughout the day.
Jael I.
Bled a bit. Doesn't last very long but I like the color and experimenting with things I wouldn't use every day for different occasions.
Zoe W.
Ventura, CA
It's nice and dark easy to put on stays through out the day. Definitely waterproof. I've cried wearing this stuff and it didn't smudge
Sway S.
I live for this product. This is absolutely great I use it on my eyebrows I use it to do winged eyeliner. It's an affordable product
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.