BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Haley T.
Pittsburg , KS
I love this eyeliner. This i my go to eyeliner. It doesn't smear and it is really easy to apply, the felt tip makes it really nice. I'm on my second one and plan on buying it again. Great product for the money.
Mary E.
Is a very good product for the price. It went on smoothly and didn't smudge or run. It has a great easy to use design that fits well into the hand. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
amanda j.
I like this product, however I don't like that it is a pen. This isn't the first one I reach for. Packaging is like any normal e.l.f product. It does last long thou. Most likely would not repurchase.
Madison B.
I love eyeliner pens, and I love most things from elf, so I had high hopes for this felt tip eyeliner. The tip was so frayed as soon as I took it out of the box that it was impossible to work with, and I just returned it. It was very dark black though!
Katie W.
Saxonburg, PA
I have purchased this product multiple times simply because it is cheap compared to other brands. It works well for a little, but dries out quickly. I really like the felt tip pen style, just wish it would last longer
SoNice T.
I don't have the waterproof eyeliner, but this color is very gorgeous. It's like a pen ink color with some shimmer to it. This color is perfect for if you want to go dark with your liquid liner but have some color to it 😃. I fully recommend this gorgeous color 😊
Diana B.
Vernon Rockville, CT
I love the eyeliner pen by elf. It's my favorite of all the brands I've tried so far.i have the felt tipped one in black.
Maya C.
It's super cheap and affordable. If you're short on money this is the go to eyeliner. Smudges but it still good.
Megan R.
My go to eyeliner it stays put all day and it doesn't need a retouch like most eyeliners need! I bought mine at target in both dark brown and black.
Tiffany s.
I gave this three stars because the product goes on nicely but it doesnt seem to last very long i usually have to touch it up through out the day
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.