BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Claire P.
Philadelphia, PA
Do NOT get this eyeliner pen in the blue shade. When I first purchased this, I decided to swatch it on my hand to see its color before I wore it on my eyes. Thank god I did, because this eyeliner stained my hand blue! It left a blue line wherever I had drawn it that would not go away even though scrubbing. No matter if I had it on for two minutes or two hours, it still stained. I can only imagine how weird it would look to have a blue-stained wing on your eye after removing the eyeliner, and how difficult it would be to apply as all your mistakes would be stained into your skin and obvious!
Keri G.
I LOVE E.L.F. products and I've been after this product for quite some time!
It is a very intense black and for the most part it is great however, it is not 100% waterproof.
It will come right off at the slightest hint of moisture.
The appplicator tip is really soft and bends and frays easily.
For normal wear its great, it stays in place, doesnt blend, bleed or peel like a lot of these types of products.
Overall its worth the $4 just don't buy into the waterproof hype.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park, CA
It wasn't the best but it wasn't great it either. For the price I expected the quality. I don't know what it is about my eyes but my eyeliner never ever lasts by the end of the day some has faded. Because of this reason I hardly wear any. As expected this one faded but I was more okay with is because of how affordable it was. I have brown eyes which is why I decided to try this cor. Pretty but for me it didn't last.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
It claims to be waterproof but it is not very long lasting at all. If i wiped at it with my fingers it would come off. It was kinda rough, hurting that sensitive part of my outer eye. While the applicator seemed easy to use, it was so stiff that it did not flow and was not hard to use. I love ELF but was disappointed. I don't know if mine dried out or what..
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
I have had soooo many people comment on how "on-point" my eyes are when I use this pen. I love how precise the tip is and how easy it is to hold the small handle. The price point on this is amazing, considering it has lasted me over a month now and I use it almost every day! I can find it at most places we shop weekly as well, so convenience is a huge plus.
gina N.
I personally love ELF products. I find they are a good product at a great price. The eyeliner pen works rather well. Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I did not have any problems with smudging or smearing. I would definitely recommend this liner if you are on a budget or even if you just appreciate a good brand that doesn't cost an arm and a leg
Estefania M.
Del Rio, TX
This is a really good eyeliner, for those days or dates that it my rain outside but u don't want ur eyeliner to get ruin but u still want to go out. Well this eyeliner will be with u as long as it can. I used this eyeliner from morning to night. I go to school nd work, and well at the end of the day I still have that eyeliner really recommend it.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
I love that liquid liners now come in a pen form. Makes it easier for me. I wasn't too happy with this one. Maybe i just got a bad one. It happens even with higher end stuff. It went on fine but seemed very stiff. Like it was maybe beginning to dry out. I wasn't too upset because of the price.
Olivia D.
AMAZING! Amazing! amazing! I cannot say enough good things about this amazing eyeliner. It is of a high quality that even expensive brands can achieve, yet it's SUPER inexpensive! In fact, it's so cheap, that I can find it at the dollar store sometimes! I would highly recommend this product!
Lamonica H.
Edgemoor, SC
I love eyeliner pens and I believe that when trying to get a good wing or a defined eye, you need the right utensil to do so. I prefer to use eyeliner pens and I bought this one from my local Walmart. The product was easy to apply onto my eye in no time, and I will recommend to others.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.