BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Does this product smudge or transfer? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something t...1 Answers
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want to be plesantly surprised by a low cost eyeliner then you should check out this 1 by ELf. I was blown away how seamlessly it glided across my lids without skipping or being too dry. Also how pigmented the black was, very intense and how long it lasted. This is my top drug store, cheaply priced eye liner product & its in my top 3 liners
Jennifer W.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had soooo many people comment on how "on-point" my eyes are when I use this pen. I love how precise the tip is and how easy it is to hold the small handle. The price point on this is amazing, considering it has lasted me over a month now and I use it almost every day! I can find it at most places we shop weekly as well, so convenience is a huge plus.
Estefania M.
Del Rio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good eyeliner, for those days or dates that it my rain outside but u don't want ur eyeliner to get ruin but u still want to go out. Well this eyeliner will be with u as long as it can. I used this eyeliner from morning to night. I go to school nd work, and well at the end of the day I still have that eyeliner really recommend it.
Leann W.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good for the price! It's about $3 at my local drug store. The only problem i have is that sometimes the ink is dried up which i possible and issue on the store behalf and how they store the product but other than that it's a good product. I recommend it to anybody who is jist getting into makeup and don't want to splurge on products.
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
I think this product is great, it's one of the first eyeliners that I ever used and I still use it to this day. Easy to apply hardly ever drys out and it looks great when trying to do a small cat eye. And it's very affordable for those who need an eyeliner but not wanting to break the bank for it.
julianna a.
Northfield, MA
it is water proof and lasts for a long time, but unless you are a pro its hard to get the perfect wing you are looking for. other than that it is good, and the color is dark, just make sure if you are looking for a black black, get jet black.
Amanda N.
Not a huge fan of a felt tip eye liner, I've used this a couple of times, and it seemed to rub off easily, it could definitely use more liquid in it because it seems dry, and burns my eye lids, but I would buy it if I didn't have any other option.
Hayden R.
Powell, OH
I loved this eyeliner when I first started getting into make up, but over time the tip of the pen started drying out even when I put the cap on every time I used it. Not that long into using the pen the formula started getting clumpy.
Margaret S.
It not as waterproof as it says it is. But that may be because I have oily eyelids. The felt tip of the liner dries out way to fast and when I try to go over the liner to get a darker mark it would just smudge. It's cheap but I wouldn't buy it again.
Meagan B.
I'm not a big fan of liquid eyeliners, but I gave this a shot. My eye color is green so I like to use black to make them pop and this was the perfect black. The pen helps with the control versus the brushes, I just don't think I'm good enough yet for liquid! 😂
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
Does this product smudge or transfer?
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly and easily? I need something that will glide.