Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Brittney S.
Milan, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this color! Glides on easily and lasts all day long. You can normally find this product at your lock beauty outlet for a reasonable price. No more then ten bucks I suppose I would def buy again
Shiloh K.
Not my favorite eyeliner. Not very pigmented and not very long lasting. I bought this at the drugstore and I would not buy it again. Very cheap so I guess you get what you pay for. It has a very strong awful fragrance.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
I love the color of this eyeliner but it's not exactly waterproof for me. My eyes water a lot so I need a formula that is truly waterproof, I end up with this off my eyes before my day has even started most of the time.
Kim H.
fort worth, tx
this is such a great idea! easy simple and quick! however on every single one i've ever bought the lid doesn't close 100% so it dries out fast. it's also recommended that you keep it vertical so you can't just toss it into your make up back when you're done.
Hannah K.
Peachtree City, GA
I have a shaky haven when it comes to brushes. So I am glad that it is shaped kind of like a pencil/ pen. It goes on easily and stays on until the end of the day. I have used it at day camp where I am sweating and running around with kids and it keeps me feeling flawless and pretty.
Tina P.
Clarksburg, WV
This is one of the best eyeliners I have purchased. It goes on neat and smooth. Whether you want a thin or thick line its perfect. Especially for brown eyes. It really makes your eyes stand out.
caroll p.
This eyeliner goes on precise and easy...not like other eyeliners that are messy and difficult to get a good line. The e.l.f. eyeliner also stays on well. I love the brush tip and it lasts all day! I would definitely recommend this eyeliner. My daughter and myself both use it.
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
I really liked this when it came in the black packaging, it had a nice tip and the color payoff was great. I think they have updated the product and switched to white packaging (at least I'm not able to find the black packaging anywhere) the tip is different and harder to work with.
Madison B.
I like this! I have it in black and it's really nice. The only downfall is that if you mess up your wing, you have to get out makeup remover (or coconut oil) to get rid of the wing and try again aha
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I like to stick to plan things like black eyeliner but this was dark enough with a pop of color that brought out my plum dress and it stayed on all day for the wedding.