Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Madison V.
Allendale, MI
I bought this for my halloween costume and I ended up loving it!
Its really cute when you're going for an easy look and all you do is a cat eye with this liner and some mascara! I have green eyes and the plum is such a pretty shade to compliment them!
tina d.
you get what you pay for. i have very oily, hooded lids so this was a night mare for me. the eyeliner bleeds, smears, and fades over time. the pen also dries really fast. maybe for a begginer makeup wearer this would be great, not for me.
Rachael R.
I've heard great things about this brand! Typically I use NYX eyeliner, and I'm in love! My eyeliner is usually sold out everywhere locally so I bought this brand. For the price, it's alright. But that's about it. It didn't last long. It didn't stay well. Poor quality. :/
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
I really wanted to love this eyeliner pen, and I did at first. The point was great, and the color was rich. But after I used it a few times, it was completely dried out- even with me storing it upside down and tightly capped.
Kate B.
This worked pretty well and glided on reasonably smoothly. I don't wear eyeliner very often, but this was a nice dark purple that added some drama to a nighttime look. I didn't really need the waterproof aspect as much though because I only put it on my top lid.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
The color and formula for this eyeliner is great. It stays all day with no smudging. My complaint is that the applicator gets squished by the rim in the cap, there's a spring in it and my brush got beat up and soft easily.
Taylor L.
I'm not a big of fan of Elf products. I only like their brushes. This product was fairly cheap, hard to take off, and smudged a lot. You can purchase it at a local drug store. I, however, will not be purchasing again and will be switching to another brand.
Caitlin C.
Bloomsburg, PA
I purchased this in the shade coffee and was very disappointed in it. It took many many layers to get this to appear opaque and dried up after only about a month. Although this product is only $1 I would rather spend more for a highly pigmented liquid liner that won't dry out so quick (like the one from Jordana which is only about $3 anyway)
Angel L.
Oroville, CA
I really liked this eyeliner. It stays on and lasts throughout the day. I love how the brush just works with me and does what I need it to do. I definitely would buy this product again! I will be telling my friends about this product.
Elinor A.
but it made me very hard to learn to delineate plum pencil type. after many attempts it succeeds and elf helped much even helped my pocket I really like to think of the skin problem I have and become fascinated