Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

renessa h.
I love this eyeliner . The brush is so slick and makes it easy to make perfect matching wings but it runs out quickly.i feel like i have to replace it to soon when i barely have used it.
Chelsea P.
Northglenn, CO
Liked the way the tip of the eyeliner was made it easy to wing but there was not enough product to last would have to go over a couple of times because the pigment wasn't that strong.
Laura Q.
This is my go to eyeliner! It doesn't matter which color you choose, the design, quality, & performance is what counts. I don't understand why other people I know buy expensive eyeliner when this e.l.f. product is available. Every few months I spend a couple of dollars (if that, because the website often offers free shipping on ANY purchase) on a new one of these eyeliner pens. I'm terrible at doing eyeliner & this pen makes it so manageable & it's long lasting, so I can wear it for a second day without reapplying if I'm extra lazy.
Alysondra E.
I bought this because I've had a lot of luck with other products from this brand even though they're very cheap. This is not one that I would recommend at all. The color pay off isn't opaque and intense. The tip also feels scratchy when you're applying and I can come out patchy you have to go over at multiple times. They also dry out really quickly so while they're cheap I would skip them.
Maria Zobel B.
I always love elf products asides from they are cheap they also has great products you just really need to be wise in choosing things. I got one of this from target I believe that its just 3dollars, and I just use it for practicing in doing wing, its easy to use but also easily goes off. I hope elf will make more better products.
Daniela B.
Brooklyn, NY
While I love eyeliner pens, this was not the best product. The tip comes to a nice point, which is great for a cat-eye look. The product is also quite dark (black). However, after using it 3-4 times (in the span of a week), the product completely dried out. This was after I had stored it upside down and ensured the cap was tightly closed. Very disappointed. However, if you are in dire need of a quick eyeliner to use for the night, this is definitely a go-to product.
Cindy M.
Oldtown, MD
I love elf. Their products are so affordable and some of their products are so high quality foe the price. Some items are a dud but this ones in the middle. I am very high maintenance when it comes to eyeliner. This is pretty creamy but the staying powernisntbasngood asnothersn
Taylor H.
Barnegat, NJ
I felt as though the tip dried out way too fast and once on the eyelid it flaked off within the hour. The only reason it has two stars is because of how affordable it is.
Cassie T.
I actually had the black color of this but I think it's my favorite easy liner, it feels like just using a watercolor marker, not so sure about how long it lasts though.
Karley C.
I love eyeliner pens. Its easier to apply and get the shape I want. This one is one of my favorites. I just feel like it runs out easily compared to others I've tried.