Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Allison H.
Green Bay , WI
e.l.f. will forever have my favorite eyeliners. I use this every single day. I love the color and how affordable it is! Stays true to the name, and is definitely waterproof. Don't think I'll be switching eyeliners anytime soon.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This eyeliner is okay. It doesn't last that long for me and looks sheer. I wouldn't buy again. I'd rather use my hard candy liner. This liner needs to be thicker and easier to apply. I don't recommend.
Michelle G.
Amazing price but you get what you pay for. The product is not long lasting and is very watery. Packing is nice and simple. Bought it once and only use it occasionally.
April V.
I was very unhappy with this liner. It dried very Cakey on my skin and was dried out by the next time I tried to use it. The price was affordable but not worth it. I'm not sure I would but again.
Haley M.
atlanta, GA
Not very dark or long lasting but you get what you pay for. I believe e.l.f. has much better, affordable products they are selling. I would like them to offer a nice black liquid liner.
Alexa A.
This waterproof eyeliner is great and long lasting! It has a great tip that allows you to draw defined and natural lines close the eyelid. Love this product especially because it lasts a long time without drying out quickly like other eyeliners.
Lydia J.
Mankato, MN
This has a good color pay off. It does kinda run out of product quickly but for the price I do not think you can go wrong. It is a cheap product that is pretty easy to find.
Melissa C.
I have bought a similar eyeliner that was dried out. I don't recommend using this product. I tend to get dried out products from elf. I love their lipsticks and face wipes. I wouldn't buy this again.
Jaime F.
Gives me a very precise line when I use it. Only thing is not much product comes on applicator so you have to continuously close it and shake to get more product to use.
Ambrin J.
Brooklyn, NY
It dries out very quickly but the first few times you use it, the color is super vibrant and applies smoothly. It usually doesn't last long but the color is super stunning and affordable too.