Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Kiara T.
Riverview, FL
This is a good eyeliner. I don't know if it is waterproof I have never tried it underwater. But based on the way this product applys I think it is waterproof. Definitely recommend!
Amelia V.
It was really easy to apply but also very watery. It didn't go on with a bold color and it dried out extremely fast. It was really long lasting when I used it. I might buy it again in another color, but I'm not sure if I want to spend the 3 dollars.
Samantha J.
['FITZGERALD', ''], GA
one of my favorite eyeliners! Very inexpensive and last all DAY! i use this on a daily basis and i dont plan on changing anytime soon. I have worn this while swimming and it doesnt run on come off. I am for sure a long time customer on this product!
🌸 D.
San Antonio, TX
Another bang for you buck this eyeliner was not only good in price but also very bold. The packaging was very neat a little accessible. I bought this at my local Target and it was very very easy to use. I would definitely recommend to others!
Alexandra H.
Pomona, CA
These were great when I first got them, I had all the shades and I loved them. Sadly they dried out, all of them even though I never left the cap off. I tried getting them wet to see if they would work, but they were gone. Definitely worth the money, but they don't last long.
Amber B.
So I used to spend $15 on eyeliner every month and now I spend $2. This eyeliner is amazing, it goes on so perfectly! It stays on all day and I've never been able to do a wingtip until I got this. Definitely my go-to now!!!
Andrea F.
Dearborn
I love that it is waterproof. I have really watery eyes so it makes it easier to touch up when I need to. It stays in place most of the day even when I'm out. I love it. And it has no bad smell which I great to
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Really like the felt tip, it makes it easy to apply like you would draw with a marker. The price is good but it dried up quickly unless I ran water over the top and it would pull the liquid back to the top
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
I didn't really like this product. It's kind of hard to apply. It's like a marker type of thing and I dislike it. This was my first time trying it and I probably won't buy again. It was cheap that's why I bought it but not worth it
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
This eyeliner is okay. It doesn't last that long for me and looks sheer. I wouldn't buy again. I'd rather use my hard candy liner. This liner needs to be thicker and easier to apply. I don't recommend.