Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Courtney C.
New Bern, NC
Not bad yet not the best! Perfect for someone on a budget who still loves to look great!
Oriana G.
Katy, TX
This eyeliner its the best time that ever happen to me! It really works perfectly for me
Sarah V.
Evensville, TN
Good product. Good price. Stays on for an entire day without fading. I love ELF products
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Great alternative to the basic black without being entirely too much. Nice and subtle.
Sascha N.
Orlando, FL
I like this . is fine tip it helps to do a fine line in the eyes. Last all day! !πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love elf products!!! They are cheap and I can now buy it at my local CVS pharmacy!
Jaid K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like the elf products. They are fairly cheap and they normally get the job done.
frances m.
Spring Grove, IL
eyeliner is easy to use. glides on smoothly. doesn't smudge and lasts all day long.
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
This eyeliner looks so nice it doesn't last too long but it does look very nice!
Rosa H.
Montgomery, TX
I love that eyeliner ... it look great... makes your eyes look gorgeous!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍