Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Elizabeth J.
Rogers, AR
I really like this eyeliner for winged eyeliner it is very easy to use and apply. The packaging is normal nothing fancy. I use it pretty often not everyday but 3 or 4 times a week. I would definitely recommend it.
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I'm a huge fan of felt tip eye pencils. This stuff goes on so smooth and is definitely build able. If the line is too thick or a shakey , it's easy to smudge it out with a q-tip and have a more every day look.
Kayla M.
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't a huge fan of this particular color, however, this eyeliner was definitely waterproof! I tested it first by chopping onions, and followed that up by watching videos of cute puppies. It goes on smooth and stays on all day without wear and tear.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
This eyeliner is really good, especially for being like a $4 product. It lasted a while when worn but faded when worn all day, and could use more color pigmentation, but I just go over it two or three times and it's good to go. The tip is always good for getting the perfect wing!
Jess A.
Stamford, NY
This eyeliner is a pretty good find for a cheap price ! It goes on easily and doesn't smudge that much. The plum looks a lot like black, but overall, I like it anyway. I would definitely buy it again.
Desiree M.
New Tazewell, TN
This was ok. Overall it was really wet and runny. The tip of the eyeliner was really flimsy and I prefer the tips to be more stiff so that I can make straight lines. It didn't last as long as I'd like. It was also not as black as I'd like and didn't go on very well.
Breanna C.
Bethlehem, PA
i use this probably about once a week. I like it because it is cheap but a good quality. I am a repeat user for this product. I don't use a lot of make up just enough to do my wings. so it is a good value, good price and i would buy it again.!
Angela R.
So pretty! I loved this product. it looks black but it was still nice. It's a pen type which makes it super easy to apply. The formula is nice and didn't crack or fade throughout the day. I have used many ELF products and I love them always. Give this a try!
Rose R.
I felt that the tip was a little too textured, (it hurt my lids just a bit when dragging the liner across). The lining was good, It did not skip or result in patchy uneven distribution. However the pen did not have very much product. I guess the price point matches the amount of product tho.
Amelia V.
It was really easy to apply but also very watery. It didn't go on with a bold color and it dried out extremely fast. It was really long lasting when I used it. I might buy it again in another color, but I'm not sure if I want to spend the 3 dollars.