Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Mabel V.
Brooklyn, NY
Great eye liner I use it to go to school every day because I don't like putting on so much eye makeup
Lizzie A.
Simple eyeliner. Easy to use if you're into liquid pens. Actually is waterproof for the most part.
Starla C.
Swartz Creek, MI
It's pretty watery and runny I mean you get what you pay for pretty much when it comes to eyeliner
Jessica V.
Reading, PA
This eyeliner is great, I use it everyday and it's long lasting, I love it because it's waterproof
Tara S.
Cookeville, TN
Works great and doesn't smudge once dry. However, it does take a little longer than I like to dry.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
This is in my top 3 favorite waterproof eyeliner
Plum is one of my favorite color to give me
a pop
Valerie B.
Des Allemands, LA
Favorite eyeliner in my favorite color. So perfect for green eyes. Makes them pop! Great value too!
Carissa H.
Fresno, CA
I love this elf cosmetics waterproof eyeliner it is worth getting in buying I absolutely love it
Ashley Y.
Very dark. Easy to use. Very affordable. You can buy at many stores. Good value. Will buy again.
Tiffany G.
This is really good for oily skin because it reduces smudging and last for a really long time.