Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lydia F.
Affordable. But it tends to smudge/run a lot. But in general I do like the whole e.l.f. brand. And from them.often.
Faith S.
For the price point you can't get much better. Doesn't last as well as I hoped but it works for humid southern days
Maria S.
This eyeliner is actually very pigminted. I love elf products. Most of them are good quality. Also very affordable.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love the plum color. It makes my light brown eyes pop so much. The color is super rich and it last all day long.
Lou M.
This liner stays out ALL DAY LONG. Make sure you choose a color you love! It's very affordable and super pigmented.
Courtney M.
Cartersville, GA
Beautiful subtle color and last alll day! Recommend to anyone looking for a little color without the dramatic look.
Taylor F.
Southfield, MI
This is a beautiful color and it is waterproof. I could cry and it won't leave a mark on my face. It doesn't move
Alicia C.
New Rochelle, NY
This eyeliner is okay, it gets the job done but the color is not a bright as it looked. And they don't last long.
tesia g.
Tooele, UT
I really didn't care for the eyeliner. Is hard to apply. Gave this product to my 4 year old niece for play makeup
Cayla B.
Ephraim, UT
I love this product!!! I love the color. Love the fact it's waterproof and that it lasts all day!! A huge plus