Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Pami F.
Love that this is water proof. Works great. One of my favorites. Not clumpy, doesn't smell. Small so I can take it in any bag.
Charity R.
Rock Spring, GA
I love elfs products for them to be so cheap! They are good products! Eyeliner goes on so smooth and stays on through anything!
Alma E.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is ok for the first few applications but then the product does not come out or it dries to fast in the container
Becca G.
Delta, OH
I love the waterproof eyeliner . waterproof eyeliner is my go to eyeliner. I would recommend other women to you this prduct.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Easy to handle, thin felt tip and one of my go to's Everytime. I used to use the stilleto liner until I came across this one.
Sami F.
Cape Girardeau
Goes on smooth stays on all day, if you mess up its easy to remove and it doesn't stain your eyelid. Would highly recommend
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
I've struggled to find a waterproof eyeliner. I tried this from a friend and I haven't gone back since! It never fails me!
Marlee M.
Excelsior, MN
I love the plum color for fall and the holidays. It doesn’t stay on the best for long periods of time but it is still nice.
Nakia S.
Give a smoother finish doesn't clump or smudge .. and it not irritating to your eyes. Apply easy and yes I would use agian
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Great color, stands up the waterproof test, very affordable and stands up the test against a lot more expensive eye liners.