Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Maria C.
Although I love elf, their eyeliners I do not. Please save up and buy something else. These eyeliners don't last long and smudge easily
Kaitlyn P.
Remsen, NY
Elf is so cheap yet works so much better than any other cheap make up. The only brand of eye liner I'll actually use and be happy with
ashley p.
Love this eye liner! The tip makes it easy to use and you can get a thin line or a thicker line! It has lasted so long for me also!
Jessica A.
Zachary, LA
Great product, just seems to dry out a little too quickly. Goes on fairly smooth before it tries out and has a nice tip on the pen.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
This eyeliner honestly does not come off. So be very accurate when you use it! Once I tried to take it off it stained my eyelid!
Tabitha R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It's pretty feel and it glides on really easily. I like that it stays for the same length off time as other more expensive liners
Amanda B.
Louisa, KY
Affordable and awesome! I've tried high end eyeliner, but I always end up going back to this ELF eyeliner! Definitely recommend!
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
This product was about 4 bucks and worth every penny. The pigmentation did not disappoint and it stayed on for such a long time.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
These eye liners from elf are amazing. They are pigmented, super long wearing and have a great price! Honestly you can't beat it!
Amie m.
Clarkson, KY
I love this eyeliner, it doesn't smear and it last all day. By far my favorite. It is the only thing I have used in a long time.