Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
I love love love the elf products. The eyeliner is one of my holy grails. Doesn't wear off fast and doesn't smudge. For the pric ur can't go wrong
Sarai N.
Sandy, UT
I like the elf eyeliner it's cheap and it gets the job done. the Black is not super black but if you go over it a couple times you're good to go
Candi C.
When they say this is waterproof, they aren't joking. I went boating and swimming with it on and after a long day on the water, it hadn't budged.
Stephanie N.
Reading , PA
Not a bad liner . But it tends to smudge and takes a while to dry. I feel like i dont have too luch control. The wand brush is a little long too
Carrie L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the eyeliner, but the lid always pops off & it dries up. So every time I get a new one I have to keep it in a zip loc bag to stay moist.
Cynthia M.
Love this eyeliner! The formula is okay and long-lasting for an everyday use. It's waterproof and goes great with every sporty gal out there
Erica G.
Temple, TX
I have one like this, but the body of it is white. Still new to this kind of eyeliner. So far ok, but I don't think I will purchase it again.
Hannah J.
This product is pretty good for the amount of money that it costs. Usually by midday, I have a mark way up on my eyelid where it has smudged.
Samantha D.
Spencer, IN
Favorite! I use it all the time! This is a must have in my makeup routine! I don't know what I would do without it! Plus, it's so affordable.
Erika H.
San Diego, CA
I used to this product until it was done but it was not my favorite eyeliner from elf, i definitely think it could've lasted a longer time