Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Waterproof Eyeliner - Plum uploaded by Sascha N.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Amanda R.
I found this to work well throughout the day. It stayed on my eyes, didn’t smudge to collect under my eyes and application was smooth. For me the color just wasn’t dark enough. I haven’t purchased this again only for that reason. But the product itself wasn’t bad- just personal preference I guess.
Diamond P.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I do not recommend this liner. It flakes after applying. The liner tip is pretty awkwardly shaped in my opinion so you can get a flat line but it does not give a good pointed tip. It does have a good dark shade but once it starts to flake it’s looks broken up.
Nakisha M.
Knoxville, TN
Personally I really dislike their liners. Every single one I've tried so far will not last, and smudges with the littlest blink. I usually like their products but the eye liners are horrible.
Amanda H.
New York
I did not enjoy this as it burned my skin. It’s easy to use if this isn’t your first time. I will not be buying this product again as I was not satisfied with the results it give me. I found this product to be very watered down and not pigmented.
Elizabeth P.
Boiling Spgs, NC
I love this product! Even though I am not a huge "pop of eye color" girl, this is a good balance. I love the depth it gives my eyes, it brings the color of my eyes out like no other! I would definitely buy this item again.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
This product is hard to hold and get the angle right, I've stabbed myself in the eye many time attempting to use this. Also it's a little too liquid as it takes quite sometime to dry but I also feel like there isn't much to work with
Erica S.
I'm surprised this eyeliner didn't get a better overall review. I am normally not a huge fan of ELF products except a few but this waterproof liner is actually nicely pigmented, easily maneuverable and glides seamlessly. The Plum color looks amazing when smudged or smoked out a bit. I didn't really test it out to see how well it stood up to water or anything like that but otherwise I do think this is a great liner for the price. The tip could be a bit more precise and versatile but still good.
Lisbeth S.
DORAL, FL
I mean for the price nothing can compare I can get enought of it. They brush has brizzels that help you get such a great precision is not waterproof thought it won't stay throughout a hot sweaty party or anything like that but it does great for an everyday wear.
Ashley A.
I enjoy using this eyeliner, it goes on easy and smooth. I got mine from Ulta, you could probably get it at walmart if need be. When you put it on the lines you make are super clean and you is so easy to use.
I would really buy this again, this is the best pen liner I have used
Glori U.
Brandon
The good of this presentation is that is waterproof is durable and long lasting, I used this, the components are good for my eyelids, I used this everytime that I leave, in a week like five times, I don't remember where I buyed, there are other alternatives better for me, but this isno bad, I could recommend to others!