BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Review for: Cream
I love how pigmented and how easy to blend these colors are!! Elf is freakin awesome. Seriously they have amazing quality in their products and they are so affordable. I have blue eyes and find that these colors work great with my eye color. Give elf a try!!
Janani H.
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
I really like this duo. I've sometimes been skeptical to experiment with cream eyeshadows, but this product has made it easier! The pigmentation is pretty good and overall I think it very affordable and nice. Really liking elf's new collections.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
Review for: Cream
I love these colors! It is something I use almost daily! It is definitely a repurchase. I was Leary about the cream shadow from elf but they turned out to be wonderful and completely affordable I would definitely recommend.
Lyndsey H.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Cream
I personally didn't like this but the price was good for the quality given!! If you need something that doesn't make a mess go for something else. Because I had them all mixed up somehow and the colors weren't working out.
Emperatriz R.
Emperatriz R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto, una pigmentación increíble, funciona excelente y se aplica fácilmente, lo uso para el día a día! Su combinación hace un color sutil y bello para las latinas, lo recomiendo ampliamente!!
Yazmin D.
Yazmin D.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Cream
I like this product for an everyday kind of look. It has a tan shade and then a dark brown shade as a transition color. So you can make a cute and simple smokey eye with this product.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Loved the colors and shades that were provided, but I did not think they lasted throughout the day or night like I had wanted. Good choice...if you are okay with reapplications
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
Review for: Cream
I love cream eyeshadows I feel as though they go on so well and stay vibrant all day. This combo in particular is one of my favorites. I use it for my everyday fresh face look.
Tink A.
Tink A.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Cream
I Love This Product It Took Me A While To Master It But Its Really Nice And Its Kinda Long Lasting But It Comes Off If You Sweat Or Rub It . But It Has Good Texture And Color .
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Review for: Cream
Somewhat pigmented but it's an ok product, i love these type of colors & it was so easy to blend and VERY INEXPENSIVE. It lasted me quite awhile but it stayed on well