Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow Cream - Black Licorice uploaded by Constanza A.Eyes Lips Face e.l.f. Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow Cream - Black Licorice uploaded by Airriana L.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• How long does it last ?3 Answers
  • With this being a cream eye shadow does it stay on well and does ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product. The color looks cute. Wouldn't know...1 Answers
Myanne F.
Myanne F.

I hate leaving negative reviews. I love the color of this product but the consistency is a mess. It's too wet and it doesn't set. I questioned it when I first applied it to my eye lids and gave it some time to dry and see the outcome. It creased and was the same consistency as it was out of the container. I easily wiped it completely off with a tissue to start over.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for a drugstore eyeshadow! Love the colors. they stay on all night long. I use this just on the weekends when I wear heavy eyeshadow. The price is great and I would buy again when the time comes. I would recommend to a friend if they are looking for a drugstore product
Erice B.
Erice B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little duo eyeshadows are really convenient when you need to find two colors that blend together nicely. Unfortunately, the eyeshadow doesn't stay on for long, especially for me. I have hooded eye lids so the eyeshadow would be completely gone in the crease.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Slidell, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think you can get a better bang for your buck!!! These colors are so true and stay for so long. I buy all my ELF products online but I love that in a pinch I can run to the corner store and have the selection I am looking for in this line. So convenient.
Clair F.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
These are great for traveling or keeping in your purse! One color for the lid and one for the crease. Easy and small. They are super cheap (I paid under $5.) Then you are never left with one eye flawless and other eye wreaked from an absentminded rub.
Coryna M.
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I wanted to love these since I got quite a few different duo shades. However these lacked pigment and came across as super cheap. They aren't expensive but I would rather save some more money and buy a better product. This did not work for me.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
I typically love this brand, but this product was something that I was not the biggest fan of. This eye shadow cream creased very quickly. I did love how cheap it was, and that I can get it at Target where I get the majority of my makeup.
Karlei I.
Karlei I.
Kansas City, KS
This stuff is amazing for someone of the goth fashion. It works wonders for cutting out a crease and it also duals as a nice gel liner! The formula is very smooth and doesn't cake up or move around like some cream shadows.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
I love elf anything and this stuff is no exceptions. It is a bit thicker than I like but that is a good thing for most folks! I have just been applying a smaller amount and it has been perfect!
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Makes a huge difference in the application of ur eye make up and how long it lasts! And for the price this is a steal ! If u don't have any hit up your nearest Walmart and buy them out ;)
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
How long does it last ?
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
With this being a cream eye shadow does it stay on well and does it last all day??
Yuliet G.
Yuliet G.
Has anyone used this product. The color looks cute. Wouldn't know how to use this though