Eyes Lips Face e.l.f Beauty Book Flawless Face Makeup, Holiday Edition, 1.2 Ounce (Pack of 2)

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

hallie b.
hallie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
    I love all of your products, your power lip pigment in the shade get it on. It is my favorite lipstick ever I use it every day. But I have really wanted to try your blush and face products especially powders. I saw it at my friends house and they looked so pigmented and hydrating. I would like to try out your pressed powders and other lip products before I buy them because I would like to 'try before I buy' the full product because your products were recommended to me by so many people and I don't know what to buy but after I bought my lip products I recommend it to everyone I meet because of how high quality your products are.
Honeylane H.
Honeylane H.
Hemet
I've just started to use th elf lipstick. I  like the color that i got and it is affordable. It will last if you not going to eat or kiss somebody­čść Since it leaves mark. It is easy to apply. I can say iT's worth the price.
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Los Angeles
This palette is a good buy, the shadows are a good amount of pigment. They need a little help with some water on the brush and the fallout isn't too bad. The blushes work great. Overall I'm pretty satisfied!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ELF is great. its affordable and great. this little palette is really nice. i love how it goes on, I love how smooth the finish is and its cheap, but doesnt look cheap
Heather C.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isnt star quality highlighter but for a store brand it is the best so far that i have tried! I think its perfect for rhose just learning to use highlights!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Great inexpensive palette. The quality is great for the price and it's convenient for travel. Would definitely recommend for a beginner!
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I tried this and gave away....the colors were pretty,but they didn't have a good texture and took several applications to build to true color.
Veronica Blair S.
Veronica Blair S.
Algona
Such a great product ! Really good for beginners! Some eyeshadows need a base!!!! But nice to blend great colors!!#!#!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Maylene, AL
I have this pallets but in more of the earth tones colors. It is definitely a lovely product. It is also long lasting
Lacy B.
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage. The colors complimented my skin tone. And made my eyes look great. I love elf products.