BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anyone else think their eyeliner is bad but every thing else is a...26 Answers
  • What is one E.L.F. product that you can't live without?146 Answers
  • What is an E.L.F. product that you purchased that you were disapp...84 Answers
Eyes Lips Face
  • "Everything I've tried I've really enjoyed using except for a lip liner but that was due to color choice lol you can't beat the prices and it's actually good quality at the same time!" in 491 reviews
  • "I love all my elf products I have never had a complaint yet I usually buy most of my makeup brushes from them but I have some make up as well." in 316 reviews
  • "I have been using elf products for years I love the brand its affordable and great quality I love the eye shadow primer and lip gloss " in 281 reviews
  • "But they also have many amazing products, their studio line brushes are very comparable to high end brushes, and most are only $3!" in 241 reviews
  • "This is a really good brand when first starting to learn about make up products but even once you learn you will find yourself still going back and purchasing ELF :)" in 233 reviews
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is hands down my favorite brand out there. I love their products and costumer services. I just cant say enought good things. They have a system if you buy enough stuff you become an A lister and they give you products for free. And when you make it on the A list you get a special gift sent to you. Oh man, im super happy and pleased with E.L.F. Cosmetics.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been a loyal shopper of E.L.F. for many many years.  So a few years back when they finally starting putting E.L.F. in Target and Wal-Mart I was excited. Now I can't get everything that i can from online but to be able to run to Target when I run out of bronzer/blush combos is great!
Tina B.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf product. They have a wonderful makeup line and love their brushes as well. Believe it or not I use their brushes for more then doing makeup I use certain ones when I paint as well. I usually get my elf products from CVS and if I can not find what i am looking for I order it off their website. I would recommend their products and have plan buying their stuff again.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.L.F has really come a long way since I can remember of the first time I used their products. Some of their products work very good and others don't work at all. Its a hit or miss when trying their products. They have very low/ fair prices and is a good brand for beginners. Its always good to check their online site as they sometimes put sales and offers you won't find in stores.
S. Yinnette G.
I just recently purchased the Foundation, the face primer from E.L.F and the foundation brush.

FIRST of all... one thing to love about E.L.F is their prices $$$. When i went into the store i allowed the girl to apply the profucts in my face and she explained to me why the E.L.F products are so much cheaper and its because they dont pay for Advertising.... therefore, that makes it more convenient for us!

Every bottle little bottle of face primer comes with a different color... every color is according to what its good for. As you can see in the pictures i included my bottle is green and this is because i got the "Hydrating face primer".
As for the foundation i went with the " caramel" one ... although its darker then my skin tone i wanted that type of shade because i like the "tan" look for me... so its why the girl tried this one and i went for it.

The Bottles for these products are a good size which us gorls can carry around. But if you'd like to copy one idea is that i used a little cap container which they sell at probably any $1 store and i put in my face primer because i didnt want to carry my whole bottle on my trip... the consistency stood fresh exactly the same like if i would out of the bottle. I have not tried doing the dame with the foundation because foundation may change is consistency outside of the container i'm not sure.

I will continue using this product because so far so good! So far i would recommend it to someone else.

the Foundation ($6)
the Face Primer ($6)
& the Foundation Brush ($3)
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf is actually one of the drugstore brands that I kinda trust.. Although I don't have a lot of holy grail items from them, their products are totally worth their price and they're always coming out with new trendy makeup that I love!! I can always count on elf if I need a makeup item for cheap! I really like all their lip products!!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am surprised with how good some of their products are. You'd expect some really junky stuff at their price point. But they have some really good items. I love the blush/bronzer duo, their liquid liner, their eyelid primer. Things you'd normally pay A LOT for and these super cheap things are some of my favorite all time purchases.
Maya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
¡Ame este ajuste del polvo de la piel del polvo hermoso del tono de la piel del polvo luminoso no brillante, mejor que el maquillaje para siempre HD que fija el polvo / polvo poner del ajuste de Bobbie! Deja mi piel buscando HD listo y Soft centrado, funciona gran w fundación regular / corrector, así como w fundaciones aerógrafo temptu. Va suave y suave con un cepillo esponjoso no el que viene con! Recomiendo rodar el cepillo a través de su área debajo de los ojos y luego pat y mezclar ligeramente este polvo de ajuste en todo su ojo y en la parte superior de su sombra de ojos de nivel superior cerca de la frente y las esquinas de los ojos interiores para un aspecto impecable! Asegúrese de que su corrector está bien mezclado para evitar que se agriete en los pliegues de los ojos, el color es perla perfecta para compensar los círculos oscuros o corrector corrector tonos! Parece impresionante en las fotos, se obtiene más jóvenes ojos más suaves! Tiene poder duradero por lo menos 8 horas. Me encanta usar la cara ELF ajuste de polvo HD, así, pero esto es grandioso para debajo de su ojo! ¡El vendedor era precio rápido y grande iguales que era precio del mercado! Soy una chica sephora, pero uso un montón de maquillaje diario (sólo mi preferencia) por lo que ir a través de HD polvos caro no es tan divertido! Así que me alegro de haber encontrado esta versión de muy buena alta calidad HD polvo! También sugeriría usar HD PRIMER ya que ayuda a usar la misma línea! Pruébalo, te va a encantar ! Incluí fotos w maquillaje, un w maquillaje regular sin el producto donde se pueden ver las arrugas y los dos con el producto uno en el interior y uno al aire libre para que pueda ver cómo se ve en la iluminación diff! Me encantan estas cosas!
Erika S.
Bellwood
Elf is pretty good most of their products work well but I do have some issues. some products are not long lasting and I really cant complain because they are pretty affordable but I love products that last longer so for that reason I wouldn't mind paying a little more for a product.
Stacey R.
Columbia, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf so much. They provide such high quality products for so cheap of prices which I love. I think they are a great brand for a girl who is just starting to get into makeup so they can try different products for cheap. My favorite is their brushes. They are super soft.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is one E.L.F. product that you can't live without?
Katherine S.
Rocklin, CA
Where is the best place to buy e.l.f.?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is an E.L.F. product that you purchased that you were disappointed with?
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite e.l.f. product?
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Where can I find this brand of makeup?