BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anyone else think their eyeliner is bad but every thing else is a...26 Answers
  • What is one E.L.F. product that you can't live without?146 Answers
  • What is an E.L.F. product that you purchased that you were disapp...84 Answers
Eyes Lips Face
  • "Everything I've tried I've really enjoyed using except for a lip liner but that was due to color choice lol you can't beat the prices and it's actually good quality at the same time!" in 491 reviews
  • "I love all my elf products I have never had a complaint yet I usually buy most of my makeup brushes from them but I have some make up as well." in 316 reviews
  • "I have been using elf products for years I love the brand its affordable and great quality I love the eye shadow primer and lip gloss " in 281 reviews
  • "But they also have many amazing products, their studio line brushes are very comparable to high end brushes, and most are only $3!" in 241 reviews
  • "This is a really good brand when first starting to learn about make up products but even once you learn you will find yourself still going back and purchasing ELF :)" in 233 reviews
Yusbreili G.
Yusbreili G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this setting powder beautiful skin tone pearly non glittery luminous setting powder , Better than makeup forever HD setting powder / Bobbie brown setting powder ! Leaves my skin looking HD ready and Soft focused , works great w regular foundation /concealer as well as w temptu airbrush foundations. Goes on smooth and soft with a fluffy brush not the one it comes with ! I recommend rolling the brush across your under eye area then pat and lightly blend this setting powder all around your whole eye and on top of your top level eye shadow near the brow and inner eye corners for a flawless look ! Make sure your concealer is well blended to avoid it caking on into ur eye creases ,the color is perfect pearl to offset any dark circles or corrector concealer tones ! Looks awesome in pics, you get younger softer eyes ! It has lasting power too at least 8 hours . I love using the ELF face setting HD powder as well , but this is grand for under you eye ! Seller was fast and great price same as was mart price ! I am a sephora girl but I use a lot of Makeup daily ( just my preference) so going through expensive HD powders is not so much fun ! So glad I found this version of extremely good high quality HD powder ! I would also suggest using HD PRIMER as it helps to use the same line ! Try it you will love it ! I included pics w out makeup , one w regular makeup without the product where you can see wrinkles and the two with the product one indoors and one outdoors so you can see how it looks in diff lighting ! Love this stuff !
Madelin P.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creo que ELF es una maravillosa marca de cosméticos porque es muy asequible para aquellos que buscan permanecer en un presupuesto. Esta es una buena marca para los principiantes de usar debido a su asequibilidad y la gran calidad. Los pinceles son bastante buena calidad también. Me gusta la variedad de maquillaje de ojos, maquillaje de labios y productos de piel en general.
El primario infundido mineral era la base perfecta para mi fundación mate. Me gustó la textura, la suavidad en mi piel y no era perfumada así que no era irritante.
Nunca he probado un exfoliator de labios y me encantó. Mi piel es muy seca y esto ayudó a suavizar mis labios cuando apliqué mi color de labio hidra mate. No hay grietas !!
El color del labio tenía la cantidad justa de pigmento, va en suave y dura algo largo.
Me encantó el resaltador y bronceador porque era shimmery así que dejó un brillo suave en su piel.
¡Uno de los mejores productos elfos que he probado y recientemente descubierto en los últimos seis meses! He estado tratando de ahorrar dinero en mis derroches de maquillaje mensuales y he comprado casi todo elf hace como una inversión para descubrir dupes a algunos de mis favoritos maquillaje de gama alta. ¡Preferiría comprar un producto que cuesta $ 3 en lugar de $ 30! He encontrado 30 productos de maquillaje de duende que me encantan y he recomprado muchas veces - reemplazando productos caros y me ahorrando dinero.
Verniajzah M.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH
e.l.f. cosmetics as a whole is great. They are super affordable, which is great for those on a budget and for beginners like me who don't want to spend an arm and leg on products I don't know how to use yet. They have everything you could possibly need from brushes to eye curlers to brush cleaners. As a person with oily skin, ingredients like talc really helps me from looking blotchy at the end of the day. I don't know how well it would be for those with non oily skin. It also has acne fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and aloe. The only issue I have with e.l.f. is the misrepresentation of their foundation colors. I have ordered foundation twice from them and got a completely different shade than what is shown online. The difference is startling and I've even had other people look to make sure I'm not blind. I couldn't even get my money back because they wouldn't allow it. For this reason I've opted to never buy their foundation online again but go to stores like Walgreens, Target, or Gabriel Brothers to find it which is hard because they're often not in stock.
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites, totally. Don't ask about my Elf especially the lipsticks and lip glosses , mineralized products foundations . I really love them and it stays with me for more than one year I feel like I'm addicted in the right way . The lipsticks are smelling like vanilla and caramel and high pigmented in a way that makes you feel more special about your lips and look . Mineralized skin finish work very gently and soft with the foundations or without too. I own almost all the colors I mixed then with the Mac blushes that are high pigmented at the same time soft colored . Liquid liners too are very pigmented in a clash way so you don't feel cheap when you wear them and they re easy to be blended . I love Mac I just have a point about the eye shadows palettes I almost have all the limited editions ones and I hope that would be more pigmented and shiny and easier to be blended . I am also a huge fan for the brushes they're a bit expensive for me but I worth and easy to clean . I'm really a happy cliente when it comes to elf product in generally
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ELF Products! Almost all their products are amazing! They are extremely affordable and the ones that I have tried, I love! I have a lot of their lipsticks, a few of their matte lipstick pencil things, blush and bronzer contouring powder duo, concealer, eye primers, highlighters, eyeliners, setting spray, primer, brush cleaner, brushes, BB cream's, and the list goes on! Most of their products are great and of excellent quality! I have tried a few that I didn't like but for two or three dollars, you can afford to try it and not like it! I would love to try every single one of their products because I could literally be a rep for them! That's how much I adore their products and I love the fact that they reach out to people by using a price point that is affordable for everyone and also give good quality make up! Being a mother of four, I cannot afford to go out to Sephora and buy an Urban Decay eyeshadow palette, but ELF has really gone above and beyond to reach out to everyone!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love elf products. They're affordable and cruelty free! I've been wanting to right a review on the Matte Lip Color, but since there's not an option for it I figured I'd make one here. These lip colors are $3 and come in a least 5 different shades. I picked up the color Praline one day at target not expecting much out of it. That night, I went out with friends. I didn't use a lip primer or anything, just a lip liner and the lip color. We were out for about 6 hours and I had eaten and drank a bit, and there was the lipstick, still on me and had only smudged a little bit, but it actually wasn't noticeable at all unless you really looked! I was really impressed, but the only con I have about the product is that the packaging is terrible. Be careful when twisting the product up, as the crayon actually fell out on me at one point. that's really the only thing I feel is wrong about this product. Otherwise, I am super impressed and I'll probably end up buying all the colors.
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.l.f. has amazing products that I have tried out. For example, the e.l.f.'s Velvet matte lipstick dark brown is a stunning lipstick color that's creamy and not too drying on the lips compared to other matte lipsticks. These e.l.f's Velvet lipsticks would be perfect for the winter especially if you enjoy wearing matte lipsticks but with the cold weather condition liquid matte lipsticks can be too drying on the lips but like I said earlier with these lipsticks you won't have a problem with your lips being dry because it's creamy, comfortable, and not too drying on lips making it ideal for the winter! The long wear of these e.l.f's Velvet matte lipsticks is just like a standard lipstick. So you will have to reapply through out the day. A fun fact: I didn't know about this for a while but the bottom of the e.l.f.'s Velvet matte lipstick pops off and comes with more lipstick in there, which I think is neat! It's like discovering a hidden compartment in your lipstick! Love it! ❤
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Time and time again I have been impressed by the quality of all the ELF products I have used - especially at their price point. To give more context, I have several brushes, nail polishes, HD powder, lipstick, eyeshadows and more. They have such a large range of products, and for such a low price, it's hard not to justify purchasing. The brushes are soft and dense and have held their shape well over the years. The nail polishes are long lasting with a variety of pretty colors (they do have a strong chemical smell though when applying), and the lipsticks are long-lasting without drying or fading. The HD powder is comparable to other high end powders - very finely milled and keeps my skin from getting too oily.

The only thing I would stay away from are the jumbo eye shadow palettes. The are chalky and many of the colors just don't show up well.

I plan on continuing to purchase many of their products and I encourage everyone to give them a try!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I was first introduced to elf by a beauty YouTuber and although I was a bit hesitant to order products that were a $1, I decided to take the plunge. I figured it wouldn't be much of a waste if the products turned out to be awful because I paid only a $1, but I was really shocked when the package arrived and these quality brushes were staring back at me. It isn't often that you find deals like elf in the world of make up because quality usually means high end brands. But for elf, it's about reaching out to those who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford makeup and opening an opportunity for them as well as others who just love saving money when where they can. As for some of my favorite products, these are the studio baked blushes, blush/bronzer duos, mineral eyeshadow primer, collab palettes, contour palette, and all the brush lines. I love elf because they cater to their buyers and don't believe in high price tags for quality makeup.
Karissa D.
Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
I love this make-up brand because everything is so affordable. By far one of the best drug store make-up brands.
One of my favorite products from elf would have to be the setting spray. I love the setting spray because its so inexpensive and gets the job done. I locks in all my make-up all day and feels so refreshing when doing so. I use my elf setting spray on a daily basis.
Another product I recently tried and I really enjoyed was the elf eyebrow pencil. I loved it because it had a spooley at the end and the brow product applied to my eyebrow so easily and made them look good. I would definitely repurchase this product again.
Another product that I can't rave about enough is the elf brushes. The ELF brushes are by far my FAVORITE! These brushes feel so high quality and work amazing. I love the studio bushes. They are amazing.
I recommend anybody looking for good quality inexpensive brushes try the ELF studio brushes.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is one E.L.F. product that you can't live without?
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Rocklin, CA
Where is the best place to buy e.l.f.?
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is an E.L.F. product that you purchased that you were disappointed with?
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite e.l.f. product?
Erika A.
Erika A.
Stockton, CA
Where can I find this brand of makeup?