Eyelash Extensions in a Bottle

Shop LASHFOOD Eyelash Extensions in a Bottle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Hi am wondering if this product actually works? If it has any harmful side effects?
How well does this product actually work?
Does this flake?? What’s your favorite mascara?
Start your review of Eyelash Extensions in a Bottle!
L B.
Astoria, NY
Amazing! I’m always afraid with máscaras because I have a lot of allergies in my eyes
Amy S.
I don’t usually like primers with mascaras but I was pleasantly surprised with this one! If you apply it thickly it will go on too goopy and very white, but if you apply a coat like regular mascara it does a nice job of making your lashes not only longer, but somehow denser. And “fuller” isn’t the right word either. They look like actual heavier lashes. It’s very nice. I got it as a sample, but I’m definitely going to purchase! I recommend others do the same!!
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
La he usado y me mola me ha dejado las pestañas como postizas wowwww maravilloso recomendado.
Guadalupe L.
Me encanta este tipo de mascaras por que son 2 en 1 y ayuda a que tu proceso de maquillarte tus pestañas sea mucho mas facil.
Kristi M.
Freehold, NJ
Love love love this mascara it’s the best stuff ever! My lashes look amazing they are long and beautiful
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
I wasn’t too impressed with it, I was expecting a bit more. The fibers have a lot of fallout and got inside my eye, ouch! The mascara was decent not the best ever but it did seal in the fibers I used another mascara over it to give me more volume. I won’t be purchasing again.
Kelsea H.
Falls Church, VA
This is one of my favorite mascara. I use this mascara when I want extreme lashes without using lash extensions.
Pinkandbeauty I.
st genevieve des bois
Je l’ai acheter car son prix me semble plus tôt raisonnable pour ce qui nous mettent en commentaire, par contre je suis énormément déçu, car ça n’a rien à avoir avec ce qui disent. Lorsque je met la « base », les cils ne s’allongent pas ensuite le met le « mascara », une catastrophe, cela colle les yeux et fais des paquets !! A éviter vraiment
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianne C.
il y a 4 ans
Shae K. il y a 4 ans
I like eyelure and ardell. They aren't hard to do yourself. Just practice! Watch videos. Let they glue dry for about 25-30 seconds before you try to put it on your lashline.