BY SEPHORA

These extra pretty jewel-tone curlers were designed with 18 parts, each individually sculpted and designed to guarantee precision and comfort. The snug handles increase traction and a tighter curl, while the matte silicone pads create more surface to... see more...

Wesley W.
Tacoma,Wa
I love these curlers. They are absolutely amazing. Don’t improve. Keep it the same. It is so easy to use, just twist them lashes and they last all night long while I’m at the club. I get so many compliments, and although they’re great quality and I don’t think I’ll have to buy anymore because they’re long lasting, I’ll definitely buy them for gifts.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
The Sephora Eyelash Curler works great!  It works just as good as higher end eyelash curlers, but with a great low price.  a couple tips... always put your mascara first, before you use your curler.  Also.. it helps to heat up the eyelash curler with your blow dryer first, that way, it will curl better and hold longer!  I highly recommend!
daimar d.
Russellville , AL
I love applying makeup to my face but if there is one thing that I do not like doing in this routine, it is curling my eyelashes. But I love this eyelash curler bc it's easy to use and I don't pinch myself . I would buy this product all over again.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
Sephora’s eyelash curlers are sturdy, good quality, and curl lashes like a dream! I use this eyelash curler every single day! It is quick, easy, and my lashes look fabulous all day long! This eyelash curler is worth every penny.
Ciristen N.
Alexander, AR
Curls eyelashes very well was kind of skeptical about purchasing this product because not very many curlers work for my eyelashes but I’m very glad I purchased this one. I can definitely see the difference in my lashes
mines D.
Fort Dodge
I liked this curler it did it's job.and it goes well to my eyes.you can definitely get real close and get a nice curl .they also last a long time I have had mines for a couple of years now and the color is nice
JOCELYN G.
Durham
I really like this Kohler a really reminds me of how my mom is to say over you were a little boy you’re a little girl used to have big lashes like me but since she got pregnant on my little brother she says all your brother took your eyelashes and I really like the slash her alert because they look natural they look like my regular curled eyelashes and I really really love this
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Love this eyelash curler! I.T works perfectly ! I am able to curl my lashes without even any mascara! I find such a big difference with this eyelash curler! I would highly recommend I.T to all!
Chelsea V.
Boston, MA
Absolutely LOVE the SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curlers - Assorted Colors Aquamarine curler. I've bought different curlers from drug stores/different brands, but the Sephora collection always takes the cake. It's very reasonably priced and easy to wipe clean if it gets kind of gunky/gross. Definitely recommend for anyone at any ability level!
Alexis L.
Davie
Honestly this isn't worth the extra money that it is priced with. I tried it and did not see any difference between the one I buy for $3 from Elf (at Walmart). There are some things that I just don't see spending a lot of money on. If you have the money to spend more than $5 on an eyelash curler, go for it!