Dominique R.

I am a 100% supporter of Eyeko's eye lines. I tried their products through Ipsy and Birchbox and once I go through my make up products, I will purchase these at full size. But I want to know if their mascara is just as good. Please let me know!

Kara S.
Kara S.
Littlebourne , Canterbury
10 months, 2 weeks ago
TBH I really didn't think this would be good but if you want Mascara that lasts and doesn't smudge this is it. I love it for everyday but anything else I don't use as I like my eyelashes to be very dark and thick and I don't feel it achieves that.