BeautyEyeMascaraEyeko
Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl

Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl

Bat your lashes for a winning look! Make perfect lashes your goal with our ace brush to grab and catch every lash teamed with our winning fibre-enhanced, waterproof formula. Create dramatic lashes plumped to perfection that will see you through your morning workout and beyond.

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this eyeliner really lasts as long as it says through workouts and long days (it claims 12 hr wear) and if it is better than the Eyeko "Catch and curl"? Of the two I think I would prefer the catch and curl since it has a "catchall" brush and is fiber enhanced. I have tried the Aye chung eyeliner and it's just ok. There's nothing really exceptional about it though. Any info would be awesome. Thanks yall☺
My eye lashes are very short and thin so I really need something to add volume and length. I love this brand's eye liner so I want to know if this curvy brush will help me? Has anyone had this similar issue?
This looks amazing? Has anyone tried it? If so where do i buy it? And the golden question Is it really long lasting?
Start your review of Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I got this through Ipsy and I must say I fell in love. It doesn't clump and the wand is cool. Brings volume and length. The black is deep. I'm definitely buying this.in reviews
...girl needs this mascara in her life not only is it waterproof but it is long lasting and is guaranteed to make your lashes double the size.in reviews
...into sport I do love waterproof mascara so gave it a go. I loved it! It curls your lashes and it is very waterproof my make up wipes could sometimes not lift this. So I bought the full size off of beauty bay. This mascara is amazing.in reviews
This mascara is perfect for the beach, pool, gym, and virtually anywhere that would cause those raccoon eyes we all hate. It doesn't give much length as my non-waterproof mascara, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion. Like most water proof mascara, it is difficult to remove, I typically use a Q-tip with a mild soap to remove it from the bottom lashes, and a make up wipe to get the top! in reviews
...lightly and I don't know if I'm supposed to squeeze the tube to get a thicker application. The mascara is very long lasting but removes easily with makeup remover.in reviews
Helei G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl uploaded by Helei G.
Purchased at: Sephora
LADIES WITH OILY EYELIDS listen up, this is THE mascara. I have tried countless waterproof mascaras...drugstore, high end, everything. This mascara is waterproof and facial oil proof. It has survived 12 hours in the hot sun where my other makeup was melting off, it has survived wild nights at the club...it holds curl, doesn’t smudge or clump, literally the only mascara I will ever use for the rest of my life. Don’t worry, it will come off with oil based makeup remover, and be careful when applying and let it dry a little longer than normal mascara and try not to blink until it’s dry. [product:eyeko-sport-waterproof-mascara-catch-&-curl]
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
So this is my least liked mascara from Eyeco. I find that their Beach mascara is more waterproof and just fits my preference better. That being said this is a good mascara.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,269 reviews
Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl uploaded by Lisa F.
I got this mascara in my Beautyfix by Dermstore. It’s not something I would normally buy but I tried it out and I really like it. The wand I think is what makes it different than most mascaras, it has a C shape to it so you can really catch all your lashes and follow your lash line. It also doesn’t run, and I usually have a problem with getting mascara on my lids when applying but not with this one. It says catch and curl on the bottle and I truly does. The shape of it makes it easy to just catch your lashes.
Katie S.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This mascara does what it claims. This stuff lasts forever and then some! I couldnt even get it off with makeup wipes. It has an odd shaped wand but it works really well at getting the corners of my eyes without getting it on my skin. It separates each lash and coats it to add volume and length. Not out of this world falsies looking lashes but very full and pretty everyday type lashes.
Savannah S.
Texas City, TX
I absolutely hated this stuff. I tried it after loving and using eyeko’s black manic mascara for a few years and wanted to see what their waterproof option was like. The fibers in this flaked off and really irritated my eyes/contacts and it was impossible to take off. I used it a few times and had the same results every time so I had to toss it in the trash. Long story short: do NOT use if you have contacts or sensitive eyes.
Nelly B.
Do you want cry and swim proof mascara well this is the way to go every girl needs this mascara in her life not only is it waterproof but it is long lasting and is guaranteed to make your lashes double the size.
Morgan F.
Edgewood, IA
Best waterproof mascara ever! I can't believe how well it helped up during countless runs, dance classes and work. To get an even better hold, I apply powder, but it is not needed. It doesn't clump, must have!
Cara W.
Camden, SC
Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl uploaded by Cara W.
I loved this waterproof mascara! I used it before I had to work an outside wedding event in the HOT southern heat. I was worried about my mascara running but this didn’t budge. The applicator wand could be a little better with applying but it was manageable. It stayed out all day/evening with no running.
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
Lindsy L.
I've tried a TON of mascaras and this is definitely above-average. I have hooded, oily lids which means that most waterproof mascaras still smudge on me. This one did a pretty good job of only very faintly smudging after 12 hours and it easily swiped off. It does a much better job of holding a curl than most so-called curling formulas I've tried. I did find that after being open for 2 months, it oddly seemed to take longer to dry down than before whereas mascaras usually get too dry to apply without clumping or flaking the longer they're open. I also wish it gave a little more volume.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...