BY EYEKO

Bat your lashes for a winning look! Make perfect lashes your goal with our ace brush to grab and catch every lash teamed with our winning fibre-enhanced, waterproof formula. Create dramatic lashes plumped to perfection that will see you through your morning workout and beyond.

• I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this eyeliner really las...1 Answers
  • My eye lashes are very short and thin so I really need something ...2 Answers
  • I am a 100% supporter of Eyeko's eye lines. I tried their product...1 Answers
Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Catch & Curl
  • "This mascara is perfect for the beach, pool, gym, and virtually anywhere that would cause those raccoon eyes we all hate. It doesn't give much length as my non-waterproof mascara, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion. Like most water proof mascara, it is difficult to remove, I typically use a Q-tip with a mild soap to remove it from the bottom lashes, and a make up wipe to get the top! " in 18 reviews
  • "I got this through Ipsy and I must say I fell in love. It doesn't clump and the wand is cool. Brings volume and length. The black is deep. I'm definitely buying this." in 8 reviews
  • "Do you want cry and swim proof mascara well this is the way to go every girl needs this mascara in her life not only is it waterproof but it is long lasting and is guaranteed to make your lashes double the size." in 7 reviews
  • "This mascara is perfect for the beach, pool, gym, and virtually anywhere that would cause those raccoon eyes we all hate. It doesn't give much length as my non-waterproof mascara, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion. Like most water proof mascara, it is difficult to remove, I typically use a Q-tip with a mild soap to remove it from the bottom lashes, and a make up wipe to get the top! " in 5 reviews
  • "I received this mascara as a sample in one of my beauty boxes I am not really into sport I do love waterproof mascara so gave it a go. I loved it! It curls your lashes and it is very waterproof my make up wipes could sometimes not lift this. So I bought the full size off of beauty bay. This mascara is amazing." in 5 reviews
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I'm very picky about my mascaras and I prefer waterproof formulas so I was excited to try this Sport waterproof mascara from Eyeko. I am in love with it! It's super lengthening with fibers that make my naturally short Asian lashes look much longer. It's also very black and more volumizing than my holy grail grail waterproof Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Like the UD mascara, this Eyeko one is truly waterproof and you can swim in it. I was submerged in water and my eye makeup still looked great. Another bonus is the squeezable tube which lets me get every bit of the mascara on the brush. The brush is very different than the typical mascara wand and is more flat and wide. It's easy to maneuver and I can truly grip each lash and separate my lashes. Well done Eyeko!
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
I'm very particular with my mascaras- they need to add length without any spider leg looking lashes. When I received this in my Ipsy bag I was excited because look at that wand! I had hopes!
However upon trying I was pretty disappointed. It was like I was putting nothing on. It also flaked like crazy which if you are a fellow contact wearer- that's an absolute no go!
I would not suggest this to anyone
Myra H.
Not that great. It is truly waterproof, but I don't notice much curling of my lashes or much difference in general. I will use this over a different mascara to help make that one more long lasting but would never wear this alone.
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
This mascara is perfect for those workouts right after work.  Those workouts when you have a hot date afterward, but don't have time to go home to freshen up.  You take a sink bath in the restroom at your local gym.  This mascara won't smudge or run while showering.  It is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth spending the extra for when you want perfect lashes.
Megan B.
I am a runner. I have to wear at least some mascara most of the time. This so far is the only mascara i have tried that does not leave make me look like a raccoon after working out. This is similar to a fiber mascara. The wand doesnt really have too much on it so I dont have issues with clumps. My top lashes look fantastic, even better when I curl my eyes lashes. This wand is curved so it will give you a little curl. I let it dry and put on second coat and my lashes look great. It really makes my eyes pop. I've never had issues with the mascara getting into the creases of my eyelids, I get this alot. Even with Better than sex waterproof which I love, its just a smeary formula. My only gripe is that this mascara stinks on my bottom lashes. They look good and thats not the problem. It flakes and leaves me with smudges. I have tried it with a coat of Nyx proof it and that helps a little. However, you should know every mascara including tube and Clinique under eye flake and smear for me. But because its waterproof and even swimproof as a Triathlete turned me on to this it cannot withstand my undereyes so I had to deduct a star. Other wise this stuff is pretty much perfection in a tube. Melt off from Too Faced works well to remove this for me!
Megan B.
I am a runner. I personally as a prefrence have to wear at least some mascara most of the time. This so far is the only mascara I have tried that does not leave make me look like a raccoon after working out. This is similar to a fiber mascara. The wand doesnt really have too much on it so I dont have issues with clumps. My top lashes look fantastic, even better when I curl my eyes lashes. This wand is curved so it will give you a little curl. I let it dry and put on second coat and my lashes look great. It really makes my eyes pop. I've never had issues with the mascara getting into the creases of my eyelids, I get this alot. Even with Better than sex waterproof which I love, its just a smeary formula. My only gripe is that this mascara stinks on my bottom lashes. They look good and thats not the problem. It flakes and leaves me with smudges. I have tried it with a coat of Nyx proof it and that helps a little. However, you should know every mascara including tube and Clinique under eye flake and smear for me. But because its waterproof and even swimproof as a Triathlete turned me on to this it cannot withstand my undereyes so I had to deduct a star. Other wise this stuff is pretty much perfecton in a tube.
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
Meh is the main word I would use to describe this, which is a bummer because I really like the other Eyeko products I have tried (brow pen and liquid liner). This is messy and definitely gave me the dreaded spider lashes. I won't be using it again.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Still getting the hang of the brush and the tube. The mascara applies evenly but very lightly and I don't know if I'm supposed to squeeze the tube to get a thicker application. The mascara is very long lasting but removes easily with makeup remover.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like this product because of the design of the wand. It really gets to all the small lashes on top and bottom. The color is a perfect jet black and the packaging is really cute and different too.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
This waterproof mascara is absolutely awesome!!!! It stays on right where it is applied , even in the Florida hot summer heat on the golf course! Amazing! And no under eye black smudging!!! It is very easy to apply and with it's own sharpener it makes it easy to keep in a proper point.Easy to remove with a makeup remover. I love it .
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This looks amazing? Has anyone tried it? If so where do i buy it? And the golden question Is it really long lasting?
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Does this look clumpy when it's on?
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Does this hold a curl well?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Is this a good product?
Courtney-Lynn M.
Hamilton , ontario
Does this cause your lashes to stick or clump?