BY EYEKO

A 12-hour wear, 100 percent waterproof mascara that leaves a thin, even coat on lashes. This clump-free Eyeko Sport Mascara is fit to withstand 12-hour wear, sweat, and tears while achieving dramatic length. The triple-coating film is fiber-enhanced to prevent smudging and flaking, and the Thixotropical Gel Formulation creates an even film if you re-apply. It is formulated with a botanical blend of 11 fruit extracts, collagen, and Vitamin E, which nourishes and improves the texture of lashes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is not tested on animals.

• I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this eyeliner really las...1 Answers
  • My eye lashes are very short and thin so I really need something ...1 Answers
  • I am a 100% supporter of Eyeko's eye lines. I tried their product...1 Answers
Buy on Eyeko
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
I'm very particular with my mascaras- they need to add length without any spider leg looking lashes. When I received this in my Ipsy bag I was excited because look at that wand! I had hopes!
However upon trying I was pretty disappointed. It was like I was putting nothing on. It also flaked like crazy which if you are a fellow contact wearer- that's an absolute no go!
I would not suggest this to anyone
Megan B.
I am a runner. I have to wear at least some mascara most of the time. This so far is the only mascara i have tried that does not leave make me look like a raccoon after working out. This is similar to a fiber mascara. The wand doesnt really have too much on it so I dont have issues with clumps. My top lashes look fantastic, even better when I curl my eyes lashes. This wand is curved so it will give you a little curl. I let it dry and put on second coat and my lashes look great. It really makes my eyes pop. I've never had issues with the mascara getting into the creases of my eyelids, I get this alot. Even with Better than sex waterproof which I love, its just a smeary formula. My only gripe is that this mascara stinks on my bottom lashes. They look good and thats not the problem. It flakes and leaves me with smudges. I have tried it with a coat of Nyx proof it and that helps a little. However, you should know every mascara including tube and Clinique under eye flake and smear for me. But because its waterproof and even swimproof as a Triathlete turned me on to this it cannot withstand my undereyes so I had to deduct a star. Other wise this stuff is pretty much perfection in a tube. Melt off from Too Faced works well to remove this for me!
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
This mascara is perfect for those workouts right after work.  Those workouts when you have a hot date afterward, but don't have time to go home to freshen up.  You take a sink bath in the restroom at your local gym.  This mascara won't smudge or run while showering.  It is a little on the pricey side but definitely worth spending the extra for when you want perfect lashes.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I'm giving three stars- the formula is awesome and doesn't clump, but the brush jut doesn't cut it for me. It was difficult to apply and didn't coat my lashes like others I have used in the past. But again, the formal is great, just wish the brush worked as well as that.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Meh is the main word I would use to describe this, which is a bummer because I really like the other Eyeko products I have tried (brow pen and liquid liner). This is messy and definitely gave me the dreaded spider lashes. I won't be using it again.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Still getting the hang of the brush and the tube. The mascara applies evenly but very lightly and I don't know if I'm supposed to squeeze the tube to get a thicker application. The mascara is very long lasting but removes easily with makeup remover.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like this product because of the design of the wand. It really gets to all the small lashes on top and bottom. The color is a perfect jet black and the packaging is really cute and different too.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
This waterproof mascara is absolutely awesome!!!! It stays on right where it is applied , even in the Florida hot summer heat on the golf course! Amazing! And no under eye black smudging!!! It is very easy to apply and with it's own sharpener it makes it easy to keep in a proper point.Easy to remove with a makeup remover. I love it .
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
Love this mascara!! Pretty good waterproof if u ask me last all day without smudging and doesn't run down my face when I cry so I'm good! Glad I found this product very happy with the results
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
This mascara is perfect for the beach, pool, gym, and virtually anywhere that would cause those raccoon eyes we all hate. It doesn't give much length as my non-waterproof mascara, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion. Like most water proof mascara, it is difficult to remove, I typically use a Q-tip with a mild soap to remove it from the bottom lashes, and a make up wipe to get the top!
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Does this look clumpy when it's on?
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Does this hold a curl well?
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This looks amazing? Has anyone tried it? If so where do i buy it? And the golden question Is it really long lasting?
Lisa B.