BY EYEKO

A 12-hour wear, 100 percent waterproof mascara that leaves a thin, even coat on lashes. This clump-free Eyeko Sport Mascara is fit to withstand 12-hour wear, sweat, and tears while achieving dramatic length. The triple-coating film is fiber-enhanced to prevent smudging and flaking, and the Thixotropical Gel Formulation creates an even film if you re-apply. It is formulated with a botanical blend of 11 fruit extracts, collagen, and Vitamin E, which nourishes and improves the texture of lashes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is not tested on animals.

• I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this eyeliner really lasts...1 Answers
  • My eye lashes are very short and thin so I really need something to...1 Answers
  • I am a 100% supporter of Eyeko's eye lines. I tri...Be the first to answer!
Raeanna W.
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
This mascara is perfect for the beach, pool, gym, and virtually anywhere that would cause those raccoon eyes we all hate. It doesn't give much length as my non-waterproof mascara, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing in my opinion. Like most water proof mascara, it is difficult to remove, I typically use a Q-tip with a mild soap to remove it from the bottom lashes, and a make up wipe to get the top!
Hadji H.
Hadji H.
Carrollton
Good, good, goody cv to f f fed r d rd rfffdjed sin really Todd d see. Do I get a follow f ffback is red d d red der rthe reported d rd d d dance dtctx t did t. Ft dystxtdts s at study day dystxtdts y us ducts y dystxtdts dystxtdts do y. Yo y to dyd t. Rd tdt d. Rd d day
Liz G.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm not a huge fan of eyeko mascara or waterproof. I'm too lazy to deal with trying to get it off, lol. This is good stuff though. It genuinely stays put. The wand is a little unique and can be hard to get volume but overall I like this stuff.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This mascara is one of my favorite products and a beach bag essential for sure. Won't smudge or run in the heat or water. If I don't wear any other products during summer, a great waterproof mascara is always a must!
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
Doesn't smudge, doesn't smear. I can wear it to the beach and gym and not come out looking like a raccoon, but it doesn't give me the length or volume of most other mascaras. I love it for the beach and pool though
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Edgewood, IA
Best waterproof mascara ever! I can't believe how well it helped up during countless runs, dance classes and work. To get an even better hold, I apply powder, but it is not needed. It doesn't clump, must have!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Limestone, NY
Review for: Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Black 0.29 oz
This mascara worked well enough in a pinch. The price wasn't terrible. Did not last very long for me. Probably will not buy again. I will try some of there other products but not this one again.
Cc C.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Black 0.29 oz
Love this mascara!! Pretty good waterproof if u ask me last all day without smudging and doesn't run down my face when I cry so I'm good! Glad I found this product very happy with the results
Denise W.
Denise W.
Review for: Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Black 0.29 oz
I got this through Ipsy and I must say I fell in love. It doesn't clump and the wand is cool. Brings volume and length. The black is deep. I'm definitely buying this.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Review for: Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara Black 0.29 oz
This mascara works wonders with water! Shocked at how amazingly brilliant it was. It keeps me gorgeous when working out.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Does this look clumpy when it's on?
yasmeen a.
yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Does this hold a curl well?
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This looks amazing? Has anyone tried it? If so where do i buy it? And the golden question Is it really long lasting?
Courtney-Lynn M.
Courtney-Lynn M.
Hamilton , Ontario
Does this cause your lashes to stick or clump?
Lisa B.