BY EYEKO

Our multi-purpose, waterproof gel eyeliner glides on and stays on even under extreme sport conditions. Contains coconut oil for smooth delivery and a pitch-black line every time. Twist up for automatic application with a built-in sharpener to ensure your liner is always on point.

Buy on Amazon
Kelli M.
Loved the idea of this liner, but not how it applied or stayed. It was very soft and applied in a thick line only, it did not have sweat proof or sport proof stay power, I will stick to my liquid eyeliner after trying this.
Janine C.
This is an awesome pencil liner. it's super dark black and stays on really well. i prefer to use it to tightline my lash line. it doesn't stay on all day but it does the job. it doesn't smear like a lot of black pencil liners do, which is great because then you won't have to worry about looking like a raccoon.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
Hello Favorite eyeliner ever. I love this eyeliner and It's my favorite . I been looking for a great eyeliner and I found it. It goes on smooth and neatly too. I could not believe how smooth it goes on.I will highly recommended it.
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Great waterproof eyeliner. I wish it was similar to the regular Eyeko for application but I understand that they had to make it a little waxier to get a waterproof mix. The colour looks a little lighter than most liquid or pencil black eyeliners, but it is still black.

I recommend setting it with powder so it doesn't smear. I have a fine powder dark eyeshadow that sets this but doesn't take away from the colour. I use a q-tip to apply the powder about 30-60 seconds after application.