BY EYEKO

Sport Waterproof Eye Liner - Eyeko Sport Waterproof Eye Liner multi-effect gel, waterproof, which slides to the application and does not flow.(0.017 oz.) - Sport Waterproof Eye Liner see more...

Kelli M.
Loved the idea of this liner, but not how it applied or stayed. It was very soft and applied in a thick line only, it did not have sweat proof or sport proof stay power, I will stick to my liquid eyeliner after trying this.
Janine C.
This is an awesome pencil liner. it's super dark black and stays on really well. i prefer to use it to tightline my lash line. it doesn't stay on all day but it does the job. it doesn't smear like a lot of black pencil liners do, which is great because then you won't have to worry about looking like a raccoon.
Laura S.
Troy, New York
Hello Favorite eyeliner ever. I love this eyeliner and It's my favorite . I been looking for a great eyeliner and I found it. It goes on smooth and neatly too. I could not believe how smooth it goes on.I will highly recommended it.
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Great waterproof eyeliner. I wish it was similar to the regular Eyeko for application but I understand that they had to make it a little waxier to get a waterproof mix. The colour looks a little lighter than most liquid or pencil black eyeliners, but it is still black.

I recommend setting it with powder so it doesn't smear. I have a fine powder dark eyeshadow that sets this but doesn't take away from the colour. I use a q-tip to apply the powder about 30-60 seconds after application.